4.15

Not long after that, Mi Dao heard the news that Ning Changyi was gone.

    Mi Dao shook a bit: "Dad, Ning Changyi was not silenced by Xie Chi, right?"

    The system said: "No, still alive, Ning Changyi escaped to find Zhao Tianao."

    Mi Dao breathed a sigh of relief, as if receiving an amnesty: "Oh, that's great!"

    After listening to the system, the system almost thought that this spicy chicken host was still a little kind.

    Then I heard Mi Dao say, "Then I can continue to stay here and have sex hahaha."

    System: "..." Hehe.

    Mi Dao is very happy every day, and he is even more happy to find that he has become stronger, and he has become stronger before he becomes bald! He hadn't meditated for a long time, but since he started cultivating with Xie Chi, his strength seemed to have risen a lot.

.It's different if there are big bosses to fly.

    So Mi Dao firmly stated: He will continue to use Xie Chi to treat himself! love lifes! Never give up!

    After hearing this, the system just wanted to clear the blood of this spicy chicken and throw him into the next game.

    However, although Mi Dao has become stronger, he still can't beat Xie Chi, because Xie Chi has been making progress together with him, not only at night, but also during the day. After work, make progress, take a shower, and even more before going to bed. Make some progress.

    Mi Dao is very satisfied with this learning process, and very much wants to continue to be a salted fish that the boss drags him to win, but unfortunately Xie Qianyang, who has high self-esteem, does not allow it.

    In order not to collapse, Mi Dao had to do some extra learning.

.So Mi Dao was leaning on the beauty's couch before Xie Chi came back that night, holding a martial arts book in his left hand, opening a novel in his head, and reading it seriously by the light of candlelight.

    Mi Dao: "Damn it! I'm so good at this part!"

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao: "Ah ah ah ah! Too much! Big trucks are not kind!"

    system:"……"

    Just when Mi Dao was fascinated by his studies, Xie Chi finished his work and came to Mi Dao.

    As soon as the door was opened, Xie Chi's brows and eyes were strangely softly illuminated by the warm candlelight.

    Xie Chi smiled, he liked watching his father seriously study martial arts secrets.

    The arrogant phoenix eyes that have always come and go, only at this time become very focused, the good-looking brows are slightly raised, and the bright red lips are unknowingly pursed. .And if he had learned something from the book, his jade-white cheeks would be slightly red, his eyes flashed quietly, and the corners of his mouth curved into a complacent smile.

    It was this high-spirited look that made him want to hold people under him and bully him...

    Xie Chi walked over and sat beside the couch, Mi Dao ignored him, not even a single glance.

    Xie Chi asked, "What is Daddy looking at?"

    Rice didn't speak.

    Xie Chi pouted in dissatisfaction, reached out and put his palm on Mi Dao's cheek, sucked lightly on the dazzling red lips, and waited with a smile to see Mi Dao's reaction.