4.17

The moment he stabbed the sharp sword into Zhao Yanggang's chest, a burst of infuriating energy surged back from the end of the sword. Zhao Tianao seemed to see the wild laughter in the man's eyes. A thug who just wants to drag a person to bury.

    Almost at the moment when Zhao Yanggang closed his eyes, Zhao Tianao suddenly felt a pain in his heart. He was actually injured by Zhao Yanggang's last blow and his qi was reversed. I wish I could stab myself in the chest.

    Zhao Tianao withdrew his long sword, stuck it on the ground, and supported his body, but he spurted out a mouthful of blood, and the scene in front of him became more and more blurred, and only patches of fire and shadows remained.

.He heard someone shout "Alliance Lord", and then he was helped to sit down, a burst of infuriating energy was introduced into his body, and he tried to sort it out, but because of the difference in strength between the two sides, it seemed so insignificant, but a drop in the bucket.

    Zhao Tianao's sanity gradually dissipated, his eyes widened, trying to see Zhao Yanggang in front of Hengshi.

    The enemy who killed his father and his wife, and even took away his mother, died.

    Killed by his sword.

    His heart was supposed to be hearty after a great revenge, and it was supposed to be a complete relief after a long-cherished wish, but somehow, he suddenly thought of Xie Qianyang.

    I remembered the sentence that the person said, "I hate being slandered the most in this life", remembered the sentence "good and evil are incompatible" when the baby was taken away, and remembered the tears that were about to fall in the eyes of that person when the line was drawn.

.Zhao Tianao remembered too much, that beautiful and thin face, that pair of arrogant eyebrows, that little mole of tears that seductive scrutiny.

    Eighteen years after falling off the cliff, Zhao Tianao finally came to his senses, this world is never black and white.

    He suddenly realized that he had hurt the person too much, but he never said sorry to that person.

    Zhao Tianao felt that the power of his body was slowly fading away, but he desperately wanted to struggle to open his eyes and find him...

    It was at this moment that the internal force poured in from behind changed suddenly. It was decisive and precise, but in an instant, the source of the infuriating disorder was pinpointed, as if a high-ranking king ordered his courtiers to guide Zhao. The True Qi in Tianao's body brought him back to the right track.

.Zhao Tianao immediately felt a lot more lucid, spit out a mouthful of blood, and hurriedly adjusted his inner breath, followed the guidance of the external force, and began to sort out his true qi.

    system:"

    Ding! The target character's HP has returned to 30% and is continuing to grow. Warm reminder, when the host MP is too low, it is easy to enter the anti-phagy state, please pay attention to the safety of the host. "

    It was almost impossible to pass the customs, and he also paid attention to the safety of the wool!

    Mi Dao maintained the movements in his hands, constantly using the nanny's operation to adjust the internal respiration for others, begging Zhao Tianao's blood to increase quickly.

    System: "Ding! Warm reminder, Xie Chi BOSS has entered the attack state, please prepare the host."

    Mi Dao: "..." Oh, oh.

.Xie Chi stood far behind the two of them, his face expressionless, but his eyes looking at all this were already blood red.

    Daddy...his dad...