4.19

The city center lake in autumn is like a mirror, reflecting the golden forest leaves on the bank, and there are antique painting boats on the lake.

    The carriage stopped on the bank, Xie Chi got off the carriage first, looked back at Mi Dao, who was well-dressed but his face was red, he showed a pure smile, stretched out his hand and asked, "Daddy, let me carry you down."

    Mi Dao gritted his teeth and said, "No need."

    Xie Chi squinted and smiled: "Daddy is afraid of being seen by Zhao Tianao?"

    Since this brat decided that Mi Dao liked his father, he often brought Zhao Tianao out to talk about it. Not only did he say it, but when he saw Mi Dao's reaction after speaking, it would be like overturning the vinegar jar. Rice and rice is a meal of soy sauce stuffed stuffed.

    In this regard, Mi Dao just wants to say: You say it! Say it now! Say more! That's right, that person's name is Zhao Tianao! Don't forget his name is Zhao Tianao! ! !

.System: "..." It just wants to swear.

    However, Mi Dao didn't pay attention to Xie Chi's provocation this time. After all, he is an upright person and shouldn't mess around in broad daylight, so Mi Dao got off the carriage by himself.

    Xie Chi withdrew his hand and watched Mi Dao get out of the car, and saw that his father's movements were very unnatural, and his lips were tightly pursed, as if he was holding back something.

    Xie Chi smiled, gave Mi Dao a hand, and focused on the expression on Mi Dao's face: "Dad, the leader of the Zhao alliance is in front."

    Mi Dao looked up and saw Zhao Tianao in brocade clothes standing in front of the painting boat, with Zuo Hufa beside him.

    Zhao Tianao's health bar was full, his expression was calm, his face was ruddy, his body was tall and straight, his physique was fit, and he looked very healthy.

.Although it is said that Zhao Tianao ate 19 years more rice than Xie Chi, and still has a year of breast milk, but after all, he was a person who had his limbs and meridians interrupted and had a complete cycle of whitening. The time for re-leveling and Xie Chi It's almost long, so it's not necessarily who wins or loses.

    Seeing Mi Dao and Zhao Tianao looking at each other in a daze, Xie Chi's eyes widened, and he leaned over and asked, "Does Dad know what he is doing right now?"

    Mi Dao bit his lip and didn't say a word, only to see his face as white as jade flushed, as if he had a high fever, and a layer of mist was covering his always cold and arrogant eyes, and the water was shining brightly.

    Xie Chi looked at Mi Dao and asked, "Daddy also let Zhao Tianao see this expression of Daddy?"

    Mi Dao stared back and said coldly, "Xie Chi, you are courting death."

    Xie Chi smiled, he was never afraid of Mi Dao killing him. .After all, the people Daddy can scold are always the ones who care about. If they don't care, Daddy won't even take a look at them.

    Xie Chi said: "Daddy, let's go, it would be bad if you let the leader of Zhao wait for a long time."

    Mi Dao's expression seemed to be enduring shame, he slowly walked to Zhao Tianao, looked at him coldly, and said nothing.

    Zhao Tianao was stunned when he saw Mi Dao's expression.

    Xie Chi only felt that Zhao Tianao's gaze on his father was very dazzling, and he said: "Zhao alliance leader."

    Xie Chi smiled, his voice was only cold or not, but it sounded like a threat.

    Zhao Tianao came back to his senses, and then he felt that his heart was beating very fast, so he narrowed his eyes and gave a step: "Xie Cult Master, Xie Young Master, please."