5.1 Brother, You are Mine

The sky was a little gloomy, and the clouds were full of clouds, making people breathless. Looking at the past from a distance, it seems that it has been raining heavily on the hills over there, and purple electric light flashes in the rolling clouds, which is awe-inspiring.

    "Big brother, the rain is coming, let's go back quickly." A sturdy young man came over, and the two gray-black pointed ears on top of his head turned back and forth.

    Mi Dao's face was expressionless, but in fact he was stunned for a moment, and then calmly said, "Okay."

    He was standing on the wide field, and in front of him were three...three tall adult male orcs.

.They were shirtless, revealing bronze-colored upper bodies, and well-defined abdominal muscles. Leather pants were wrapped around the waist. A hole was opened at the waist of the pants, and a long tail was pierced through it, the color of the fur on the tail. The same color as their ears, either gray-black or gray-white.

    Mi Dao: "..." Ah, ah, the tail is so patient! ! !

    This is a strategy development game with orcs as the protagonist, called "King of the Wilderness", it tells about a young wolf orc, how to learn to grow, fight off other tribal orcs, dominate the grassland, and eventually become a veritable king of the wild s story.

    The story takes place on the plains of the ancient continent. After years of evolution, ordinary beasts have differentiated into orcs with highly developed brains. These orcs can walk upright, use tools and languages, and create different orc cultures. .Except for retaining some of the habits of their respective beast ancestors, as well as parts of the ears and tail, the others have evolved like humans.

    As for why only the ears and tails are retained in the setting of Mi Dao, the reason is very simple: because of cuteness!

    Moe is justice, nothing else matters, hehe.

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao felt that he had two ears that could be turned on his head, and a big tail hanging from the back of his butt. He walked very steadily, even if he was walking on a one-foot-wide single-plank bridge, he might not sway. one time.

    If there were still people in front of him, Mi Dao would have wanted to grab his big tail now.

    Mi Dao: "Dad, I love you!"

    System: "...Don't, be nice, don't love me."

    Mi Dao: "No! Dad! I'm going to love you! . I'm so happy that I can finally play CatEar Play! "

    The system said, "It's not a cat, it's a wolf."

    Mi Dao's eyes lit up: "Fuck you are so handsome! So I'm a wolf, I thought I was a dog hahahahaha..."

    System: "..." I knew that he was a dog.

    The other two thinner youths finished their work and walked over, with awe in their eyes, and reported to Mi Dao, "Brother, the cattle are bundled up and ready to be moved."

    The young man said, and pointed to the bison lying on the ground with tied hooves not far away.

    This bison is brown and black, big and strong, the size of two adults, and the horns are thick, even thicker than the arms of an adult male orc. It can be said to be the most ferocious herbivore in this area. But the bison had been killed, judging by the barely visible scars on its body, it had been killed in a single blow.
.It was a clean hunt, testament to the superb hunting skills of the wolf orc who killed the bison.

    Mi Dao looked at the stone blade dripping with blood in his hand and nodded with satisfaction, as expected of him.

    System: "Ding! Congratulations to the host for getting the item: face."