Palette Roller (Protagonist)

[Appearance]

[Past] He wears a hat that resembles that of a captain along with a yellow scarf with another inkblot. His main outfit consists of a shirt, once again, resembling that of a sailor captain's uniform, with a yellow star on his arm and a teal undershirt. He also wears black trousers and blue boots with yellow stars. He watches Jack and the Never Land Pirates-

[Present] He wears Yukata now because it's easier and comfortable. His body is wrapped with bandages to cover the scars that he received from his past life. He still has his yellow scarf but it's a little bit of dirty and old now. His hat doesn't fit him anymore.

[Personality]

[Past] He is very cheerful, active, clingy, and very sympathetic. Palette cares for his friends and family, always wanting them to be happy. Even though, Palette had his bat trait that he developed from Ink. Which is, foul mouth.

[Present] the cheerful, active and clingy little boy is long gone now. He's lack of empathy for others because of Nim. Everytime she reset, Palette soul slowly shattered in each timelines causing him to be emotionless. He only have soft spot for his sister and his mother. Others, he just acting that he is still himself.

•Facts about Palette• [(Present) around 16-17 years old.]

* Palette is heavy sleeper.

* Some of his deaths are causes from Dream, Error, goopmare, bad guys and Merciless. Most of it are from Lux.

* Palette love his little sister dearly because she's always there for him in every timelines.

* Goth used to be Palette childhood crush. He slowly losing his feelings for Goth after each resets that Goth choose to believe Lux instead of him.

*  Palette used to consider 'Mercilful' as his big brother.

* He try his best to help people time to times in every life, sometimes he can accidently fall asleep because of exhaustion.

* Palette get tired very easily but he still keep himself up.

* He died for 221 times and whenever he died, he will come back a year before Lux kill him or destroying this world.

* He knows every Lux movement in battle  because he memorize them in past life.

* Palette hate Merciless guts, he want his sweet friend back.

* Palette only dislike Dream. he love his little sister and mother and he hates Lux.

*  he at first avoided Hope at very few timelines. Until in 37 life, he incidentally approached Hope. But Hope show his their kindness. After that, Palette will go to Hope if he want to eat, sleep or train.

* He is the next guardian of positivity. The real one.

•Palette ability•

* he has a good memories unlike ink. For an example, when he read a book, he can memorize them forever.

* Palette can use bow and a scythe. He mainly use bow because it's easy for him.

* Palette is a glow stick like Dream and by I meant glow stick, he glows at night.

* Palette have the same aura like Dream when he is in his full form.