•Chapter 23•

((✯Y/N's POV✯))

Tord had his arm wrapped around my waist as he kept talking my ear off about his 'Great Plan.'

I wasn't really paying attention due to the lack of boredom, and because I haven't had sleep in the past hours.

I really couldn't do anything because of these stupid Sci-fi handcuffs things.

Then finally after what felt like a millennium he stopped talking and turned to me.

"So what do you say?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

I looked at him confused, and raise an eyebrow. "Huh?"

His smile dropped then he sighed pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Let's go into...my office."

"Not like I have much of a choice."

He led me in his so called 'office' and closed the door behind me.

I gave him a bored expression and asked him. "So what is it you asked me? I'm going to be brutally honest with you. I didn't listen to a thing you said nor did I care."

Tord had a hint of rage on his face, but let out a sigh trying to calm himself.

"Y/N...Me and you both know how intelligent you are!"

"Wow, this is the first time you talked and it wasn't bullshit. Good for you."

He walked closer to me placing his hands on my shoulder.

I cringed trying not to look at his fucked up face.

Maybe I'm being to hard? Maybe I should look on the bright side of i-

Nope, He's still ugly.

He cupped my face with his robotic arm looking into my E/C eyes.

"You are JUST the person I need for my army! With you by my side, We will be UNSTOPPABLE!"

I looked at him for a while, before breaking out into pure laughter.

"Hahaha! You really THINK I would join your weird little cult-fantasy-army whatever the fuck it's called."

His smile frowned once again as his gray eyes glared into my soul.

"So....what are you saying?" Tord ask as he let go of my shoulders finally.

I scoffed and flipped him off with both of my middle fingers.

"I'm telling you 'No' dip-shit. Want me to say it in Spanish? 'No.'"

His face darken as he lowered his head not showing his face.

I just stood there wondering what he was gonna do next, but first I need to figure out where the are boys, then find a way to get out of here.

I notice the keys on his waist, and immediately knew one of them was the key to unlock the handcuffs.

I looked back at Tord who was now chuckling. I gave him a weird look and spoke.

"Yo! Larsson! You going psycho on me or what?" I question him trying to find a way to distract him so I can grab the keys.

He lifted his head back up and started laughing insanely.

"Hahaha! Oh- My liten dum jente~ I really did wish you would join willingly.... But I guess force will have to do."

"Dude, seriously what is your deal and calling me little? You know I'm like an inches taller than you right?"

((My apologies if you are small. It's just there's not a lot of tall Y/N's out there and tall people need some love (◍•ᴗ•◍))

I had took in Norwegian way back during high school. Ever since Tord came his English wasn't that good, so me being the 'thoughtful' friend I was.