Chapter 169: The Assessment (2)

"No need, I'm leaving."

Yin Han ordered.

Nian Yue was used to being unruly. She would destroy the drone later and he would have to clean up the mess.

The two of them rested for nearly twenty minutes before Nian Yue stood up. She casually took Wang Zhizhi's bag and carried it with her. "Let's go."

She lifted the 20-kilogram load as if it weighed nothing.

"Why don't you leave first? Yue Yue, I can't drag you down..." Wang Zhizhi got up from the ground.

Even ten kilograms tired her out. She had no reason to let Nian Yue carry double the weight.

"What did you say to me in the canteen yesterday?" Nian Yue raised her eyebrows and her cold eyes became more serious.

"But can I really..."

Wang Zhizhi's voice was filled with disappointment. Her grades were average to begin with, and she had to work hard in the second semester of high school to get into Imperial University.

"If I say you can, you can!" Nian Yue stretched out her hand. "Let's go."

There were still three hours before the finish line and the sky would turn dark soon.

The road would be even harder to walk after dark.

"Alright." Wang Zhizhi gritted her teeth and stood up, running towards her destination with Nian Yue.

The two of them hadn't gone far when Nian Yue's phone rang. It was Li Yi. "Boss, bad news. Lin Nan is missing!"

"Wasn't he with you guys?" Nian Yue raised her eyebrows.

Lin Nan's physique had always been good. In addition, she had given him high-level potions recently, so he improved quickly.

That was why she was at ease letting him follow Wang Yang and Li Yi.

"At first, we were together..."

Later on, because his and Wang Yang's physiques were too good and they could run faster than him, the two of them decided to wait for Lin Nan further ahead.

However, Lin Nan was nowhere to be seen after half an hour.

Only then did the two of them realize that the situation was amiss.

"Send me your location." Nian Yue instructed in a low voice. "Someone will be waiting for you there when you reach this place within twenty minutes."

Nian Yue sent the destination to Wang Zhizhi. "I'm going to look for Lin Nan."

"But you..."

Wang Zhizhi was still a little hesitant.

"What you have to do is to trust me." Nian Yue patted her shoulder and walked in the opposite direction.

Wang Zhizhi looked at her as she left. Although she always looked sloppy, her back was straight. It would always make people have faith in her subconsciously.

Nian Yue was right. What she needed to do was to trust her.

At the same time

Lin Nan got up from the ground. He was in a sorry state and his face was pale. "This is everyone's first day reporting. I've never offended you, so why do you have to kill me?"

His calf was in so much pain that he could not even walk normally, let alone reach his destination.

The drone was hovering in the sky. Yin Han, who had been watching the screen, frowned when he saw this.

They had thought that the student recruitment exercise had been strict enough, but they did not expect someone to infiltrate.

"Should we send someone over?" The technician was worried.

It was obvious that these two people were going to beat him up.

"No need." Yin Han reached out to stop him.

Since he was following Nian Yue, other than the weak-looking Wang Zhizhi, the rest of the people should be quite capable.

Most importantly, even if he sent people now, they would not be able to rush over.

Lin Nan was still retreating. The two attackers were getting closer and closer.

"You fell behind!"

The leader sneered and waved the dagger in his hand, getting ready to attack!

"D*mn!"

Lin Nan was about to curse!

Just because he wasn't as fast as Li Yi and Wang Yang, he had to be bullied like this?!

Was there any justice in this world!

"Don't worry, I won't kill you. At most, you won't be able to take the test..." The two of them looked at each other and were about to attack him!

"Seriously..."

Lin Nan wanted to run, but he was injured and fell to the ground before he could take two steps!

Seeing the figure behind him getting closer and closer, Lin Nan was so anxious that a layer of cold sweat appeared on his forehead!

However, the pain he imagined did not come.

Nian Yue kicked the two people who wanted to attack away. Before they could react, they were knocked out by her punch!

"Get up." Nian Yue bent down and pulled her up?

"Sister Yue..."

When he saw Nian Yue, Lin Nan almost cried

out!

Nian Yue pulled him up and sized him up a few times before asking, "Are you alright?"

"My calf is injured, I don't think I can make it in time." Lin Nan sighed.

"That won't happen." Nian Yue narrowed her eyes and took out medical alcohol and bandages from her supplies bag. She raised her eyebrows and asked, "Can you handle it well?"