Chapter 71

Mi hi was kept in the hospital for few weeks, hoping that she will recover soon, her bruises have gone but the wounds in her heart was still fresh.

Sometimes she will wake up traumatized or screaming. She wanted her brothers but at the same time her heart was scared and started refusing them.

Even her brothers were hurt, regretting, guilty, but it was their fault for not believing her.

A wheelchair was parked by her hospital bed, seeing it brings tears for her eyes. She could speak properly. The doctors help her but her legs, she gave up on them.

Today she was going home, the place where everything started and ended, and now she's stepping in again, but she didn't want to.

Yeong gi, Yura and Eun woo was there to pick her up. No any sign of her brothers. Because they were busy preparing a welcome party for her.

Their minds were fully occupied with it, but they still made time to visit her at night, because they knew she would get scared seeing them.

Jungkook would cry everyday at her door, remembering his little sister.

Eun woo hugged her placing a soft kiss on her forehead, making her cheeks turn red. Eun woo, Yeong gi and Yura was the only people who she talked to.

"Ready to go?" Yeong gi asked as he hugged her protectively. Mi hi just sat on the bed, without saying anything.

"Dadda!" Finally she called him which Yeong gi quickly shot his head to her.

"Yes love?" He questioned her.

"I don't want to go Dadda" she said making her shock. He thought that she wanted to go home to her brothers.

"What about your brothers?" Yura asked. She was confused.

"I said I don't want to go Mamma, I want to go far away from them, please D-dadda" she said as she broke down. Yura was confused with her behavior.

"Shhh, don't cry" Yeong gi said while gazing at Eun woo and Yura with a questionable gaze.

"Where do you want to go princess?" Yeong gi asked being the sweetest father, giving everything his daughter wished for.

"S-somewherr f-far" she said still crying, she is hurt.

"Stop crying, please" Yeong gi said, even he was hurting and getting stressed seeing the drama going on in his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung, why are they taking a lot of tim-" Jungkook complaining, when the door opened.

All of them looked, to see Yeong gi and Yura walking with an unreadable expression.

The boys eyes wandered everywhere looking for the person they were waiting. But, no even a single shadow of her.

"Mom, where is my little princess?" Jin asked with a frown on his face.

Yeong gi sighed, Yura looked away trying not to burst into tears.

"Mom Dad, what happened?" Suga was getting impatient.

"She- she didn't want to come home" Yura said, because she knew this news is going to hurt them.

"What? Where is she then?" Taehyung asked, he was about to cry. They wanted to start a new life with her.

"Somewhere far away from getting hurt" Yeong gi explained coldly. He was still disappointed and angry for their act.

Their hearts twisted, tears welled up.

"No! Where did she go!!!??" Jimin asked again, his anger was reaching it's limit.

"Far away, no questions about it anymore". Yeong gi said while walking away. Yura followed him.

They sent Mi hi for England, for her treatments as well as for her education since she said she needed to go far away. Her heart was aching remembering she will not see her brothers anymore. It was a hard decision to make, but she had to, to find happiness, to be strong.

She looked outside the jet window, thinking. It was her father's jet. The time she said she needed to go, Yeong gi arranged everything for her.

Slowly tears ran down her cheeks, she was bought back to her senses when another hand squeezed her soft hands bringing a wave of comfort for her tired heart.

Hope you enjoyed it 🐼
Don't forget to vote and🎀
Love you all💜
🍻