Epilogue.

"Haewon!"

"Coming!"

She skipped her ways to the kitchen, her father was cutting a muffin to small piece. He looked up, smiling at his daughter who looked exhausted but happy at the same time.

"Come, have some muffin. I baked this with the blueberries we bought. Try it"

"So that's why you weren't even popping your face out to see the customers," Haewon joked, and the man laughed. Mother's day is tomorrow, so people keep in coming to buy cakes and other baked stuff they can get, especially Haewon macadamia cookies. She was back to forth baking it while attending customers with other workers, so she was quite exhausted. But her smile never ceased from her lips.

Haewon is enjoying the life she had. It was hard actually to bring up herself again. The first two months of Jungkook death was indeed horrible. She slowed down the bakery renovation, she busied herself with her father needs right after he was discharged, and she helped Jimin and Seokjin to clean up Jungkook's house.

The last part was the hardest. She couldn't even stop her tears from the moment she went in, to the time she had to go home. Jimin didn't want her to tag along, but Seokjin said she needed the realization check. A little bit cruel, but Seokjin had to do it. So they let her cry everytime she put in Jungkook things in the box, talked in a croak voice and body trembled at every sob. Jimin had to beg Seokjin to let her go home early, and the man finally gave in.

Then after those two months, she finally accepted it. She went to meet Wonwoo at Busan, signed the documents he wanted her for Jungkook properties given to her. She looked a little bit better at that time, and she could hold herself back from crying when Wonwoo's mother talked about Jungkook in their conversation. Chaeyoung and Taehyung was glad to see her finally being alive again, and the bakery renovation continue that time.

Now, how long has it been? A year? Maybe less but it passed a time where she no longer mourn for him when she thought of him, but she will smile when it comes the time of say something reminisce her of him. Like the cookies he like to steal, like a customer with adorable curls just like him, like a child whining for the mother to go home early, or when a student came to buy buns with a banana milk on her hand. Even dogs bought her to him.

She had those happy memories keep running in her mind, and it was what keep her smiling even though she was tired. Because Jungkook wouldn't like her to mourn for her for so long. Because he had curated a future for her, with the paths of him all along the way. And because Haewon wanted to feel happy again as she did with Jungkook.

"Speaking of customers, Jimin said he will come later to help you, maybe around 4"

"Yeah he did, he texted me"

"He's a nice man isn't he?"

Haewon smiled as she stuffed her mouth with the muffin, hummed as the berries melted in her mouth. Her father had been experimenting recipes all over again. Probably blueberries is just what he needed for the final touch.

"I'll come back to the kitchen later, poor Soobin would be exhausted handling alone outside"

"Alright dearest, go and be a successful owner"

Haewon laughed before she kissed his cheek, giggle erupted around the kitchen seeing the small family affection.

"You sure I can go?"

"Of course you can! You need to! You have an exam tomorrow"

"But you can't do the closing alone"

Haewon smiled before she patted the young teenager shoulder. "I can manage Soobin, before I hired everyone, I did it alone. My father can't do it. So I'll be fine"