CHAPTER 10: The Party

Tani's pov

I entered the big party hall. My eyes were throughout the hall. It was really beyond my imagination that something like that much lavish can even exists. It was beyond every luxury. Mamu also throws party at his mansion but that was nothing compared to this.

Ofcourse he is the mafia king. He will be rich, there is no doubt in it. But really this question is bothering me a lot that why he chose me? He could have married toTiara instead of me.

"Looking ugly as always....."

I turned my head and saw Demit standing behind me. I decided to ignore him. Right now i just have plan how to escape from this place.

"Don't you feel bad whenever i praise you?"- he smirked.

"Are you obsessed with me Demit Solanki??"- i asked him.

He raised his brow at me.

"You are a day dreamer Tani.....look there, she is my beauty, my Tiara..."- he said pointing at Tiara who is wearing the gown send by Seyit.

I smiled broadly at Demit.

"Then go and stick to her.....stop roaming around me like a puppy"- i replied.

Demit clenched his jaw and was about to caught my elbow but i stopped him by showing my hand.

"Don't you dare to touch me Demit Solanki....you can say whatever you want but never ever try to touch me"- I warned him.

"Why?? Are you made of rose petals?? But you are like a coal...."

"And coal can burn....so stay away from me"- i replied.

"You have a hell of attitude...i wish i could deal with you other way....but bro will not like it.....but one day when bro will left you, i would like to play some nasty games with you"

His tone was so vulgar that i cringed from inside.

"You are one of the disgusting creature on this planet...."- i walked away from there.

Seyit is better than this Demit. Atleast he avoids me and never try to start a conversation forcefully.

Wait!! Am i comparing two devils?? They both are evil but in different way.

Suddenly i bumped into someone.

"Are you blind??"- he said so rudely but after staring at me his expression changed.

"Ohh.....Seyit bro's temporary wife?"- he mocked at me.

He is the man who locked me at the basement that night.

"Myself Tavir....youngest son of this family...by the way what are you wearing?? If Seyit bro will see you like that, he will slap you infront of everyone....ha ha ha....you know what everybody from this family are very much classy....all are classy bitches....people like you and me can never fit here.......all are classy motherfuckers...."

Is he drunk??? But I felt some pain on his voice.

"Men like Seyit Solanki just like to fuck....every men like to fuck....noone like to love.....love is for loosers....I'm a looser....I'm the disdain in the name of Solankis....my father always said that to me.....they are proud of two assholes...Demit and Seyit....who is Tavir??? Just a cunt....Tavir is a cunt....ha ha ha ha...Good for nothing...."

I hold his hand to give him support. He immediately stared at me in shock and jerked away my hand.

"Don't you dare......go and fuck my brother....by the way, sandy will kill you.....you snatched the most precious thing of Sandy....ha ha ha ha....it will be too much fun to see the cat fight between you and sandy....but you know what, sandy is a bitch....i don't like her....she bullied me a lot at my high school.....i like to see you scratch that sandy's beautiful slut like face..."