Chapter 61: Worth Living

Heyy, I'm backk :))

Hope yall are doing okay, take care of yourselves 😎

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

A few days passed by and I've been spending more of my days with Isabella and Leah, trying to look for suitable dresses.

Noticed how I emphasized the word trying. Silas hasn't even left my side once like he's some kind of lost puppy.

I don't want him to see my dress before the wedding.

"You," Isabella points to her son who is still practically melted on me, "Outside."

Silas groans, "But-," Isa doesn't let him finish his sentence, only sending him a glare that says enough.

"Okay, okay. I'll be waiting outside," He plants a last kiss on the side of my head before he saunters towards the door, leaving me, Leah and Isabella alone.

"Thank you," I chuckle and Isabella shrugs, "Of course, dear."

"Let's go look for dresses?" Leah smiles and I nod, linking my arm to both of their arms as we continue to search for dresses.

This is so fun. Even though I wished my mom would be here too with me. But I have Isa and Leah, that's also great.

ϟ Silas ϟ

I throw my head back, whining like a fucking dog after I just got kicked out by my madre and my future wife.

Oh, that sounds good.

Future wife.
Future wife, I should call Maeve that more often.

I drag my phone out of my pockets when it buzzes, seeing multiple messages from the guys' group chat on my screen.

-FROM MASON
So, how are we handling the E.A thing? We're not really going to wait for him, right?

-FROM XAVIER
Can you not ruin my mood on this beautiful afternoon?

-FROM NICO
I'm craving cake. Silas hurry up with the wedding so that I can eat that wedding cake.

-FROM ROWAN
I was gone for 2 minutes feeding Rain and yall are already making my phone blow up.

Rain is Rowan's dog. He acts like the fucking dog is his son.

-FROM ME
We're not going to wait until that fucker does something, I have a plan. He'll be dead in a few days.