chapter 46

The party was over everyone had gone to their house. Yn was still unconscious. Ana and Sana changed their clothes. They were not able to find yn and Tae. They decided to check in other rooms ana went in guest room and Sana in taehyung's room . Sana opened the door and found yn laying on the bed and Tae holding her hand and his head on the bed sleeping.

Sana - eomma

Tae woke up by the sound and his eyes widened seeing Sana. Tears started flowing from his eyes as he was with her daughter but still didn't knew that she was her daughter. He went near her and hugged her while crying.

Sana - shhh don't cry. Is eomma sleeping?

Tae - *nodding

He took her to the roof top and sat on the floor looking at moon.

Sana - what happened? why we're you crying?

Tae - because I missed you. *teary eyes

Sana - *confused

Tae - I missed you alot *hugging her

Sana - *patting his back
It's okay..

Tae - so can you tell me about your eomma?

Sana - yeah sure. ... My eomma used to work in a company as an employee. She used to go in the morning come at evening.

Tae - hmm... So does your eomma like your appa.

Sana - I don't think so because eomma used to get uncomfortable when appa used to hug her or touch her and they both don't even sleep in same room. My appa loves eomma alot but eomma doesn't seem to love him.
He cares for her a lot. I asked eomma about this so she said that if she goes near him she feels like she is betraying someone.

Tae - *sigh

Tae's mind - even if she lost her memory she still love me.

Sana - what are you thinking?

Tae - nothing

Sana - is something bothering you? *worried

Tae - *smile no , let's go down.

He took her into his arms.

Sana - it's ok whatever is bothering you everything will be fine. *kissed his cheeks

Tae - omo! You seem to be mature *smile

They both went in the room and saw ana laying besides yn while hugging her.

Tae - ohh ana what are you doing?

Ana - nothing when I came here so I saw eomma . She asked me to sleep with her.

Tae - she was awake.

Ana - yes

Sana - ohh mr handsome where is appa?