Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty: Trouble in Freaking Paradise

I stood with Paul. Apollo was asleep in my arms while Esme and Carlisle gushed over the girls. Bella was going to wake up soon. I personally didn't want to be here with her but Esme wanted to see her Granddaughters and who was I to refuse?

"They really are amazing." Carlisle stated, as Daliah teleported into Paul's arms. Paul just kissed his daughter's head softly.

"Yeah, they are." I said looking at each of my babies. I loved them more than life itself. And I've been alive a long time. Nothing has ever made me love like my babies.

I heard a gasp from a room in the house. My body stiffens. I didn't feel comfortable with Bella being awake with my babies in the house.

"Everything will be fine." Paul whispered in my ear. I nodded, taking a deep breath. I had Paul, Seth, Leah,Embry, Rosalie, Esme, Emmett, Carlisle, Jasper, and Alice. Not that Edward or Jacob would let anything happen to my babies. I just trust them little to not at all.

I kissed Apollo's head. "You're right." I told Paul. Paul smirked.

"Aren't I always." I rolled my eyes harshly to the right.

"Don't make me put you on the couch." I stated. Paul smiled at me before kissing my head. Edward left the house with Bella. Now I could breathe a little easier.

"At least it isn't a dog bed." Emmett remarked. I laughed quietly under my breath.

"The betrayal." Paul whispered in my ear.

"Alright, that's enough time here with Bella." I stated. "I just don't trust her with my babies. But we will see you soon." I put Apollo into his car seat, Paul doing the same for Daliah. Esme placed Emilia into her carseat. I picked up the girls while Paul got Apollo.

"I love you guys." I called into the house. Leah, Seth, and Embry followed after us silently. I was situating the girls into the car when I heard Bella and Edward coming back.

A strong smell of animal blood followed Bella. I shut the door and stood in front of it. Paul was standing on the other side of the car having just put Apollo in.

The other wolves stood off to the side. Jacob had come out a minute ago to talk to Bella. I lightly placed my hand on the window. Bella stopped in her tracks.

"What are you doing here?" Unlike every other time I've spoken to her, she wasn't overly rude.

"Esme wanted to see her grandkids." I stated. Bella's eyebrows furrowed. Right, she didn't know. She must have put it together because she turned to Edward.

"Three days before you gave birth she had also given birth. To triplets." Edwards awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"And you didn't think that maybe you should have told me?" Bella's voice was calm, but her body language screamed anything but calm. Edward cleared his throat.

"How about we go see our daughter?" Edward stated.

"Using a mothers kid against her. Low blow." Paul smirked. Edward sent him a look. I had a smile on my face trying to keep myself from laughing. The look on Edwards face was priceless. I may have called truce but that didn't mean I couldn't watch his potential fall.

"Me and you will talk about this later." Bella all but hissed as she turned away from him.

"I'd rather get it over with." Edward stated. Bella whipped back around.

"I thought you were keeping things from me, it was over. Way over. I can't believe you didn't tell me." Bella stated.

"I just-" Bella sighed heavily.

"I just want to see my daughter." Bella then practically stormed into the house.

"Maybe just maybe I think she might be mad." Paul stated. Edward glared before following his wife. I couldn't take it anymore. I started laughing like a mad man.

"You almost killed me." I pointed my finger in Paul's direction.

"It's not my fault you find my poorly timed jokes funny. I mean that says more about you." Paul stated.

We both got into the car. Seth, Embry and Leah got into the back seat. I started the car and made my way home.

I am so sorry for not posting. I just really haven't had the drive. Although I am trying to write more.