Forgotten...flower...? (Rose x Amnesia Huge Gigantacus reader)

I head to a castle that had roses around the castle. My memory wasn't really good due to me having memory loss.

I have some things on my mind, things that happened, things that changed throughout the PvZ Series.

Brainz, I can't even remember who I am or...everyone else. I tried thinking but nothing came to my brainy head or...at least that what they call it.

I went inside the castle and look around, scared by what this place is. I would find a couch with a pillow or something and just held on it.

"...."

"Everything happened so fast..."

"Why.... Why does this happen to me...?"

I start tearing up before putting the pillow on my face, covering my face while crying.

"JUST WHY?!? WHY..! Why.... Why me.......?"

I let it all out before crying on the pillow some more. I couldn't control it. I just want my best friend back. I want my memory fixed. I just... I just want her back...

???: Hey little guy... Are you alright?

That voice call to me, sounding so calm and sweet. I look up and saw a flower, a red flower with a nice cape/robe.

 I look up and saw a flower, a red flower with a nice cape/robe

"H-Huh...?" I said, confused by what she mean by "little". I don't know what it is.

???: Oh, my apologies. What are my manners? I'm Rose the sorcerer. What's your name?

"My name.... My name is Huge Gigantacus..." I said to Rose before looking at the pillow that I cried on. "Sorry...."

Rose can see that I'm not in a good mood. She put her flower hand around my neck and smiled.

Rose: It's alright. I can see that something's troubling you. Is it okay if you tell me about it?

"..." I didn't say a word, thinking that I should go out and find someone, but her smile made me calm so that I have nothing to worry about.

"It's just that..." I paused and then think about it, but again nothing came to me. So on, I cried again with my hands on my eyes. "I don't know!"

Rose: Calm down Huge Gigantacus, dearie. I'm here for you. Shhh....

Rose pat me on the back gently as I stop crying, rubbing my tears off my eyes.

"Thank you Rose..." I thanked her.

Rose: Your welcome, sweetie.

Rose begin to think of something to cheer me up. That's when she has an idea.

Rose: I think I know how to remember your friend of yours.

"R-Really...who..?" I look at her, asking the question.

Rose: I think it's Beta Carrotina, right?

"Yes... I miss her so much... I wish she was here to help me..." I said, remembering the carrot girl that I love and play with.

Rose: We'll find your friend sometime. How about a rap battle?

"S-Sure... My head hurts but I'll get over it." I smile a bit before getting up.

Rose waved her wand and summoned two microphones. One for me and one for her.

Rose: Ready?

I nod my head, ready for this.

Rose: Start the music, Solar Flare!

Solar Flare started the music on the speakers and watch the battle.

(Song: Bad Romance slowed and reverb)

Rose: Oooooo! Caught in a bad romance!

Huge Gigantacus: .... Caught in a...bad romance...

Rose: Ra Ra, ah ah aha! Roma roma haha! Ga Ga Oo la la! What's your bad romance?

Huge Gigantacus: Ra Ra, ...aha. haha...? ...la la. What's your bad romance...?

Rose: Don't be afraid, your hero is here to help you with a song! You got to sing! Sing sing sing, you got to sing!

Huge Gigantacus: I...feel so afraid and alone... I can't remember who I am, but thank you Rose... I just really want to sing...

Rose: When you feel lost or lonely, just come by and I'll cheer you up. You see, I am a sorcerer with all hopes and dreams to make you feel welcome at home!

Huge Gigantacus: T-Thanks Rose, you make feel happy a b-bit... Turning inside and out...

Rose: Oooooo! Caught in a bad romance!

Huge Gigantacus: Ooooo.... Caught in a...bad romance...

Rose: Ra Ra, ah ah aha! Roma roma haha! Ga Ga Oo la la! What's your bad romance?

Rose: You seem so lost and alone tonight. I couldn't let you feel depressed anymore. You got to sing! Sing sing sing, you got to sing!

Huge Gigantacus: I s-saw your castle, that beautiful place... I wouldn't ask you a thing o-or two. I have to sing. Sing sing sing, I have to sing!

Rose: When you feel lost or lonely, just come by and I'll cheer you up. You see, I am a sorcerer with all hopes and dreams to make you feel welcome at home!

Huge Gigantacus: T-Thanks Rose, you make feel happy a b-bit... Turning inside and out...

Rose: Oooooo! Caught in a bad romance!

Huge Gigantacus: Ooooo.... Caught in a...bad romance...

Rose: Ra Ra, ah ah aha! Roma roma haha! Ga Ga Oo la la! What's your bad romance? (x2)

Rose: Sing, sing Huge Gigantacus, make yourself feel alive! (x3) Sing, sing Huge Gigantacus, make yourself feel so alive, sweetheart!

I was starting to feel better.

Huge Gigantacus: I want my friend, Beta Carrotina for real. I saw her fly into planets and so. She makes me feel like I want her more than just a rival. We were best friends forever. We were still best friends... I want her back! What's your bad romance?! (x2)

Rose: ...woah. I mean, I am a sorcerer with all hopes and dreams to make you feel welcome at home!

Huge Gigantacus: T-Thanks Rose, you make feel happy a b-bit... Turning inside and out...

Rose: Oooooo! Caught in a bad romance!

Huge Gigantacus: Oooooo! Caught in a bad romance!

Rose: Ra Ra, ah ah aha! Roma roma haha! Ga Ga Oo la la! What's your bad romance?

(Song ended)

I was finally out of this cursed nightmare! Well...almost... It was still there. But Rose helped me with the situation by singing in a rap battle.

Anyways, Rose put her flower hands up on her cheeks and smiled.

Rose: OMG, you are so awesome!

Huge Gigantacus: Uhh...thank you again, Rose.

Rose pat me on the head gently, then she picks me up and place me on her head, like a smol bean. I smiled a bit still.

Rose: Let's go find your friend. I bet she's at the University of Z.

Huge Gigantacus: O-Okay

Rose carried me outside of her castle as we are searching for my best friend, I begin to wonder like if she is okay. Maybe... I guess...

I'll find you, Beta Carrotina... I'll be there...for you.