98

"Get rid of ghost before I really do something" he said angrily. "What?" she asked. "He keeps on holding you like you're still his girlfriend or something. He can't be looking at you like that" Jimin pointed out. "Okay meet me in the hall with all the guys in five minutes. I swear you guys need to listen to the entire goddamned story now." she said pushing him out much to his  disappointment. "Wow she kicked you out really fast" Yoongi said looking impressed. "To the living room. She's doing a meeting with all of us now" Jimin joked ushering Yoongi and the other guys into the living room one by one. 

"Everybody here? Because it's an annoyingly long story and I'm in no mood to repeat" she said folding her arms as she stood in the center of the room. "Go ahead the stage is yours" taehyung said passing her an imaJINary mic which she gladly accepted.

"Okay so you guys already know how we met and started the relationship. I'll skip to another part. So some time into the relationship I came to know that he wasn't as innocent and sweet as I thought he was. He confessed a lot about his past, things that scared me but, I accepted him with all the flaws and stuff. Everything was sweet and fun until.... it got physical." she said looking every member in the eye. "He forced you?" Jungkook asked. " No it was mutual. Just a bit ahead of a kiss but not too much" she hinted as the others understood. "Somehow, he and I were about to go into something a bit further as well. But, I felt constricted. I'm not the one to go intimate and stuff type. I got insecure and I stopped him. I told him we need to stop it all even the kiss. " she said before Yoongi interrupted with, " What did I tell you?" as he looked in Jimin's direction who was beyond pissed, well who would like their girlfriend talk about their past intimacies?

"Told him what?" she asked. "Nothing " he snapped back. Jin rolled his hand asking her to continue. "Yeah and he said he was fine but he kind of started snapping at me a bit too much. Then he and my female best friend got extremely close. She had a boyfriend as well. And they said they're just friends. But, something was off. The way they behaved didn't seem just friendly. Well at least his behavior didn't. The girl never did something wrong. I was angry but, what could I say? That's my best friend and that's my boyfriend. I kind of held it in a bit too much. I wasn't mentally stable at that point either so I started having breakdowns every now and then. My brother was angry and he told me that either I break off with ghost or yell at him. I chose to do one last video call with him and then after that I told my girl best friend to tell him that I wished to break up with him, which she did. He called me up a lot. I cried. He said he cried. I don't think he did though. He said those same lines that he'd wait and blah blah but of course he never did. Because he went into an intimate one with one of the girls that came upon him and then he even confessed feelings for the same best friend almost 8 months after I broke up with him. So now we're just friends and that's what I wish for. I don't care what he thinks anymore." she concluded. "Let's beat him up" Jimin piped up.

"Nobody does nothing. I don't need any shit stirring up for no reason" she said defiantly. "But-" jungkook said. "No buts either" she interrupted. "I hate him" Taehyung said angrily. "No sweetie we don't hate anybody. We move on with our lives and become better. They seethe in jealousy. We enjoy" she smirked. "That's slow and not fun" Yoongi commented. "That reminds me of what you said earlier. And if your assumption is what I'm thinking it is then you are completely wrong." she rectified. "What is your assumption?" Jungkook asked. "That I don't like Jimin's advances?" she smiled. "Right on spot" Namjoon smiled back.

"Well you are wrong. I felt that way with ghost because he started somehow intimidating me and given his past, I wouldn't be comfortable at times. Jimin feels more secure to me" she said lovingly gazing at her lover who felt shy and blushed in response. "Can you not be around with him anymore?" Hobi pouted. "Sunshine, I have to admit you're too naïve if you think I'm all sunshine and roses" she smiled. "What does that mean?" Jin asked. "Shotguns and roses make a deadly potion" she sang. "Get to the point" Jin interrupted.

 "When I said I had scope in becoming a psychologist, it was because I have a control over the others emotion. I can help a depressed person become happy, but, I also know where to provoke to make a happy person distressed and crazy" she smiled deviously . "She's scary"  taehyung whimpered into Jimin. "So what did you do to him?" Yoongi asked genuinely out of curiosity. "Slowly riled him up, make him feel loved and back out. Then do all the things he doesn't like. Become the sweetest person. Do all the things he told me not to do. And the list goes on" she answered. "That's not a good thing to do. But, revenge is best served cold" Jungkook agreed. "I am crazy with or without the alter. I'm going to open up about tiny things every now and then to you guys. So you know me without a filter. You can reevaluate my character and Jimin ... If you wish to ... still be with me after you know it all. Let me know" she said looking him sadly in the eye. "You think you're the only one with a bad past?" Jimin asked.