(𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓) 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝟐. (𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭) 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

 (𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭) 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

"𝐀𝐦 𝐈 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐢?"

He really got me in my own car waiting like a lil ass kid, Kori thinks to himself bitterly

He really got me in my own car waiting like a lil ass kid, Kori thinks to himself bitterly. Just twenty minutes earlier, he had been arguing with Zamir and making himself look stupid. After realizing the true meaning of partner, he had just frozen in shock; his brain just stuttered and ran out of steam.

Then, Zamir told him to "hurry up and get your shit". He did just that. After getting his stuff together, the darkskin boy proceeded to help him walk by letting him against his side, but besides that, no other communication was made. Any attempts at conversation during the walk to the car was met by dead silence from Zamir. It was killing Kori, but he couldn't make his friend talk if he didn't want to.

After making sure he was settled in the driver's seat, Zamir turned back around. When Kori asked where he was going, he answered, in the flattest tone possible, "To clear this shit up."

That's the third time we argued this week, Kori realizes as he picks at his nails. First, it was about me using the stairs, then it was about him calling me a bitch, and now, I practically called him out his name by saying he was my partner... my boyfriend. His face heats up as he thinks of it; he had been so insistent earlier on Zamir being his partner, he must've freaked him out. If he put himself in Zamir's shoes, he could see why he responded the way he did.

Imagine your brother, someone you've known for ten years, suddenly claimed you've been dating for the entire time you've known each other?

That sounds like something out of a horror movie, he thinks. Some waking up in an alternate universe type shit.

He sighs, tossing his head back against the seat. He really did call Zamir his boyfriend, huh? How were they supposed to bounce back from this? Discuss it, ignore it, stop being friends? (Kori doesn't think his heart could handle the last one). He has no idea but shit is starting to look like a nasty pattern when it concerns Zamir; he got hard because of him, twice, and he knows he's not gay but with Zamir... it's different. He doesn't know how, or why, but it in retrospect, it makes sense. He's known him for so long, of course he'd be subconsciously attracted to him. Plus, he's not ashamed. He can admit he finds some of his homeboys attractive, but that doesn't mean he's attracted to them. Something he can't admit, or understand, is what happened with Zamir after he choked (choked! what the hell?) him. He doesn't know why he did it, but he was just so horny in the moment, it just took over.