🅒hapter 38- Cousin

Seth's POV

That was supposed to be my excuse was, but I couldn't just say that you know. “Sorry I was just surprised.” I said.

“Oh, okay. Yeah, umm... So what rank were you in?” Darlin said, I could see her smug face. If it was Lin Shuan, he would have find it cute but to me no.

“Hmm... I was put in the dark class and my rank is lilac” I calmly said. She suddenly changed her face into a sad one. Oh my god, please bish I know you're acting, I don't want your pity for a petty bish.

“Oh... I thought we were in the same class... Well I hope father won't be disappointed” she then patted my left shoulder and turned around.

“Ha, disappointed? Your presence is a disappointment” I mumbled, I look at Kle and nodded.

“I'll burn it later master, and I shall tell the servants to prepare a bath” Kle said and turned back into a human.

I just nodded and went to shoot some arrow again. You could never relax in this place because of some peasants.

Tsk.

I should have thrown the cup at her face, but I shouldn't be like that, I have to act friendly and nice.

And besides I don't really hate Darlin that much after I found out that my fiance was the prince. Now I have new target. Lanare.

*boom

Oh shoot, I lost control. I should really control my emotions and feelings. After I destroyed the wall a maid suddenly came out and said “Young Master, Lady Zandra calls for you” The maid said.

I just nodded and followed the maid, we entered the manor and the closer we go to the office of aunt Zandra, the fear of getting scolded is in my mind already.

How should I explain about the wall?.... Should I just hide it? Or should I just ran away before aunt Zandra knows?

The maid knocked on the door, the door opens and aunt Zandra was holding a sword in her hand and was pointing it on someone's head.

“MOM! I didn't! I told you that it was an accident! I didn't know that it was the principal!” a brown head boy begged.

Aunt Zandra was really furious, and I hope I won't end up with the same fate as the brown hair boy.

“You little brat! You have caused your teachers in the academy some great pain in their asses! Are you not embarrassed!” aunt Zandra shouted like a lion.

Tyson was really in tears of fear and anxiety. “But mom! I didn't really know that it was the principal! I didn't mean to hit him!” Tyson said as his snot drip down from his nose.

Surprisingly this dude looks so familiar but where did I have seen him before?

“Tyson! I know that you did it on purpose!” Tyson shake his head and keep weeping.

Ah! That Tyson! The other friend of the shameless prince and also my only cousin.

Tyson Kin Rollins, also known as Tyson the troublesome is the only son of my aunt with his ex husband.

Because of the fight between the couple, aunt Zandra took Tyson and left and changed his last name same as herself. Tyson has a cheerful personality and surprisingly he likes my sister, named rat.

He likes Darlin like a sister, Tyson didn't have any siblings, Darlin has been with him since they were just tinny little kids.

Tyson became the ‘second big brother’ in the gang, but he is not one with the male leads like me. And yuck for why even Lin Shuan likes that rat.