YEAR 1 - THE DREAM

CHAPTER ONE the dreamact one, year one

CHAPTER ONE
the dream
act one, year one

•••••.*.•••••

THERE SHE WAS AGAIN, RUNNING. IT WAS ALWAYS THE SAME. The place is dark and cold making her freeze. Every night, after she goes to bed, she has the exact same dream. She is running, she is breathless, she is shoeless, she feels the cold of the night but inside she is burning.

Why? She doesn't know. The girl can hear the voice. The voice of a man. It sounds familiar, but she doesn't actually care because she is too busy running. From who? She doesn't know.

Like every other night, she can hear the screams behind her. She looks back at the house that she is running from, the screams are coming from there. But again, she cannot control her own dream.

Her body moves without her permission. Her legs are not tired, it's like they are being controlled by someone else.

The teenager knows this path like the back of her hand. She has been dreaming about it for months now, the forest doesn't scare her anymore.

Like every single time she is wearing a white long dress. And like every single time, it is covered by that bitter crimson liquid. The same one that she has no idea where it comes from.

"Y/n."

There is it! The voice again. She knows what happens next, he catches her. He always does.

Two arms circles her waist making the girl yelp in surprise. The man is quicker to shush her.

"I tried, angel." The voice whispered in her ear. "I really did try to love you. But you always make this so hard."

A small tear got out of her perfect eyes.

"I promised you that I would try. I did. But it's never enough for you." He said turning Y/n to look at him

The look on his face scared her like every night prior to that. It was emotionless. His eyes didn't held any emotion at all. Like there was a void inside of him that could not show any kind of thing.

"But, if I can't have you in heaven, then I will bring hell for you."

He pointed his wand at her making the girl scream in panic. She was going to die. She was going to be killed by the stranger in front of her. The worst of all? The innocent girl could not do anything. She couldn't fight back.