Sun/Moon headcannons.

Why am I making this? No idea, just bored honestly.

These are all my own personal head cannons about them, fanon of course.

Suns head cannons:

•Sun is still very hyper and sweet like he is in every fic I've ever written.

•Sun has a dirty mind, you can blame Moon all you want but they share a mind. He's in denial, he blames Moon but no Sunny, those thoughts are yours.

•Sun is nine foot four. Don't care if Scott or Steel wool says other wise. They'll always be this height.

•Sun is lowkey yandere all the time. But it only gets worse in yandere fics specifically. Sun would follow you around and steal your things without you noticing.

•Sun is actually very mature. Even if almost every fic I've found of him they make him too innocent. He's just goofy and hyper.

•Sun looks like my own art work of him in each of my fics. More cartoony and expressive. His mouth does open, and his eyes are blue.

•Sun has a temper. If you break the rules. He would totally yeet Gregory out of the daycare.

•Sun can also change his clothes too. He's got many different outfits in his room.

•Their room isn't the depressing closet it is in the game. The sky twins deserve better. Its larger too, with lots and lots of plushies. Don't worry though, Eclipse's arcade machine is still in there.

•Suns rays help express his emotions. They wilt/fold if he's upset or worried, they stand on end if he's angry, and they fold in if he's embarrassed. And of course, they spin in circles if he's happy.

•My Sun wears heeled boots. They curl a little bit, but being honest? I hate those Mr.Mime looking shoes. -_-

•Sun still has anxiety like he does in the game. Poor boy needs a hug.

•Sun has dull fangs.

•He and Moon are the same person in the same body. I'll only make them separate if its requested.

•Suns rays are sensitive. And he totally doesn't have a thing for praise.

•Sun runs much hotter than the Glamrocks or Moon. He's warm at all times.

•If its dark, putting a flashlight on him, or giving him a glowstick doesn't stop him from changing. Flashing a light in Moon's face doesn't change him either.

•Sunny is pansexual. He'll adore you no matter what, I promise.

•Sun can see through Moons eyes and vise versa.

•Sun can leave the daycare, he just doesn't really, he likes to stay in the daycare. He'd only leave if he really needed to. Or if he saw someone he doesn't like talking to you.

•I don't ship Sun with anyone. Except y/n themselves.

•Sun doesn't like Monty. Neither does Moon.

•Sun is possessive, and loves PDA. Just as long as he's holding your hand or sitting close to you he'll be fine. Otherwise he'll throw a shitfit.

•Sun is strong as hell. He could throw Freddy if he wanted to, but the two get along so no one will be yeeted today.

Moon's head cannons:

•Moon would listen to Insane clown posse and you can't tell me otherwise.

•Moon just casually walks like a spider, all bent and twisted like a bendy straw.

•Moon also looks like my artwork in my fics. He to is more expressive and can open his mouth and blink.

•Moon has sharp teeth.

•All of the stars on Moons outfit glow in the dark.

•Moon has a music box in his chest that plays lullabies.

•Moon is also yandere all the time. But again its only worse in yandere fics specifically.

•Moon would follow you all around the Pizzaplex if you were a guard. Whether you knew about it or not.

•Like Sun, Moon also steals things of yours. His poofy pants have lots of pockets. Moon likes shiny objects.

•Moons hat doesn't come off, because he looks creepy as hell without it.

•Moon avoids the Glamrocks, he doesn't care for them.

•Moon is demisexual. Again, loves you no matter what, but takes a while to open up.

•Moon is a tease and a flirt. He loves to fluster you as much as possible. Your reactions are his favorite.

•Moon visits DJ music man sometimes just to talk. They are friends. He babysits DJ's baby spooders.

•Moon and sun can curse if they want. Sunny doesn't really, unless he's really mad. But Moon does all the time, but not around the kids of course.

•Unlike Sun, Moon runs more colder. His hands are cold as ice like mine. Sometimes he'll tap the back of your neck to startle you.

•Moon can change his clothes too.

•Moon loves to tease Sun about their shared crush on you. Telling him things to think about, which only makes his brighter half flustered to no end.

•Stalker. Moon just likes to watch you from afar. When you're alone, look around for a pair of red eyes somewhere on your ceiling.

•Moon can be a softie. He actually cares about the kids even if he can be a strict jerk. If you're hurt, he'll be very tender with you, checking your injuries. Making sure you're alright before he kicks the ass of whoever hurt you.

•Gets more annoyed with messes, he shares a temper with Sun. He has more of a short fuse though.

•Moon loves to make hand made dreamcatchers. For you, and for the kids to take home.

•He would also yeet Gregory out of the daycare before slamming the door in his face.

•Moon doesn't care for the parents of the kids who are dropped off at the daycare. He'll ignore them. Let Sunny do all the talking instead. Our jester is introverted.

And those are all I have time for today, you known most of them if  you've read my Sunny and Moony fics.

I'll see you in the next update!