𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

✰ ✰

"Kareemmmm!" I spoke picking at his face as he slept. "What's wrong?" He questioned rubbing his face.

"I want you to wake up" I shrugged making him open his eyes looking at me yawning.

"Let's have sex" I spoke poking his face, kareem shook his head with a laugh before sitting up all the way. "Come on" He shrugged.

"No.. Ew go brush your teeth first" I gagged. "Naomi" He laughed standing up heading towards the bathroom.

I watched kareem brush his teeth before spitting out the toothpaste before coming back laying on the bed.

"I love you so muchhh" I smiled sitting on his lap. "I love you too" He smiled.

I placed kissed on his lips before going down to his neck as I threw my hands around his neck.

"I wanna ride I wanna rideee" I sung making kareem laugh shaking his head. "Ride" He smiled.

He just as bad as me for agreeing.

I shook my head with a smile as I pulled his black Nike shorts down a bit .

Kareem looked at me pulling up my dress before holding onto my waist, sliding down on his penis I immediately threw my head back .

✰ ✰

"I love you kareem" I spoke kissing his cheek as he carried me on his back. "I love you too mama" He nodded .

The passenger door opened making kareem put me down letting me get inside before getting in on the drivers side.

Grabbing my phone I scrolled through my messages seeing my auntie texted making me smile .

My auntie was actually living happily, moved to a nicer neighborhood, bigger house, and she was also married with a one year old.

"Look, bae he said and I hate talking bout my stroke gameeee" Kareem sung along to the radio looking over at me.

"That shit wack" I waved him off.

"It's wack? That's why you be like Kareemmmm wake up let's have sexxx and when I be fucking you, you be like I love you so muchhhh" He mocked making me playfully slap him.

"Shut up" I laughed.

Kareem laughed placing his hand on my thigh, I yawned laying my head on the seat as he drove .

Today was a light day for us, we didn't have much to do except see his mother, see my auntie, and pick up his daughter .

"Come on" He said pulling into my auntie's driveway, I got out walking to the door with him on my side.

Hearing screaming i scrunched my face walking inside seeing Harmony screaming at my auntie as Kj stood in between them.

"I don't know what's going on but don't talk to my auntie like that! Calm it" I scrunched my face.

"Harmony... get out my house I'm sorry about what happened to your apartment but you're not about to sit up here and disrespect me and let's not forget you're grown as hell I'll go toe-to-toe with you and beat your ass!" My auntie spoke .

"Girl- you won't lay a fucking hand on me you want to be our mom so bad bitch you was barely the- AY AY! Quit talking to her like that what the fuck wrong with you!" Kj yelled as I tied my hair up.

"Fuck this b-" She started but got cut off by me hitting her in the mouth.

I don't know why she felt the need to disrespect our auntie, no matter what they had going on everyone could admit our auntie did everything she could for us, loved us, and took care of us very fucking well.

"For you to sit up and disrespect the only motherfucker who took us in and took care of us is fucked up!" I yelled as kareem held me so I wouldn't run up on her again.

"Yeah I ain't gone lie Harmony you know out of everybody I got yo back but you fucked up.." Kj spoke.

"Man fuck y'all" Harmony spoke. "Bye! Don't let me door hit ya, hopefully you find somewhere to fucking stay!" My auntie yelled eating a thing of ice cream.

"HARMONY I SWE-" I started to speak but cut myself off seeing my auntie push her on the ground.

"No! No ! Kareem let me the fuck go this bitch just tried to fight my auntie dude let me go nowww!" I yelled as her baby started crying.

"Harmony I will fuck you up!"My auntie yelled in her face.

"Dudeeee! Let me- NO FUCKING NO YOU PREGNANT DAMN LET KJ HANDLE THAT SHIT!" Kareem damn near yelled in my ear.

This girl just tried to fight my auntie ???

I watched as Kj grabbed Harmony damn near dragging her outside. "Anyways... hi baby" My auntie nodded at me picking up her son.

"Hi auntie... you okay?" I questioned.

"Yes.. she just thought she was about to come up in here demanding to move back in since her babydaddy locked up she don't have nobody to help her and I will not help her disrespectful butt!" My auntie shrugged.

I frowned picking up her son rocking him gently, kareem shook his head rubbing his hands down his face.

"Oh-it's you- we don't like this man why are you back with him out of all person? I'm not sorry kareem take all offense" My auntie spoke making him laugh a little.

"I ain't take no offense" He shrugged.

" I'm back with him because we all learn and grow and I know he has became a better person" I shrugged.

"I guess" My auntie shrugged.

-

See y'all later.