5.9

As written in the original script, Dawn's spouse is named Hai Bing, and Da Dawn is three years old. She was originally the eldest daughter of the leader of a wolf orc tribe in the north. In addition, their tribe is good at medicine. She has studied hard since she was a child, and now she has become a very good witch doctor.

    Last fall, Haibing's tribe was attacked by tigresses, and the male wolf orcs in the tribe were almost wiped out. In desperation, she took her younger sister to the party. Several younger sisters found someone, and the rest followed her, the eldest sister, to the Midao tribe.

    Mi Dao just looked at the few young ladies in front of him staring at him unabashedly, her eyes sparkling, as if she wanted to eat him.

.At this time, Dawn came quietly to Mi Dao's ear, wagging his tail as if asking for credit, and said with a smile: "Brother, the remaining sisters, after hearing that the elder brother has not found a spouse, are particularly enthusiastic. Tell me that you want to join our tribe. Brother, you haven't been taking care of Foehn this winter, so hurry up now."

    Mi Dao: "..." Thank you so much.

    Dawn brought back the sea ice, and Mi Dao was not surprised. After all, in this ancient world where the weak eat the strong, power is the most important criterion for female orcs to choose a mate. A bear like Dawn, in terms of appearance and strength alone, is definitely the continent. The rich and handsome among all the wolf orcs above.

    But what Mi Dao didn't expect was that Dawn's wife brought so many wives - no, so many single ladies came back, Mi Dao really didn't know what to do.

.First of all, food, clothing, housing and transportation are all problems. Secondly, Huan Ri, as a straight wolf, faced such "temptation", Mi Dao didn't know what to do so that he could justifiably not marry a wife.

    However, since it was a clan brought by Dawn's spouse, Mi Dao naturally couldn't shove these young ladies out of the house, and after thinking about it, there are a few younger brothers who are about to come of age under Dawn. If they and the young ladies and sisters can look right With eyes, it's much easier to do.

    So in order to match these marriages, Mi Dao asked the little cubs to discuss the accommodation problem for these young ladies and sisters.

.Hearing this, several young cubs who were about to become adults all exploded. They were all excited as if they had been beaten with blood, and their faces were flushed. Going to build a shed outside the house is about to be done, and also offered to build houses for these ladies and sisters.

    Mi Dao was very satisfied with this, and things were arranged for the time being.

    In order to celebrate the daybreak and found a spouse, Mi Dao brought people together to prepare for tonight's bonfire party.

    Mi Dao took several cattle and sheep out of the underground ice cellar and went to the river to wash them.

    The younger brothers also followed, and they all said they wanted to help, and sat down on the rocks by the river. Because the weather was not too cold, and they were afraid of getting their clothes wet, several of them took off their shirts and kicked up. shirtless.

.Mi Dao took a sneak peek: "Tsk tsk, look at these beautiful flesh|body, I think..."

    System: "beep-"

    Mi Dao sighed: "Dad, why haven't I triggered the 18R plot yet? How suitable the orc setting is! He has ears and tails, his physical strength is so good, and he is thick and long..."

    System dog head: "Aren't you playing enough with your body?"

    Mi Dao: "I don't!!!"

    The system looked in disbelief, and didn't know which spicy chicken rua his own ears and tails every day. After rua, he also said that he wanted to rua someone else's.