5.12

Winter begins here when the first snowflakes hit the ground.

    The system prompts that the tiger orcs have already targeted the Mi Dao tribe and will attack in the next two days.

    After hearing the news, Mi Dao calmly summed up his insights and gains in this game for so long in his mind, and he was in tears as he wrote the death book. He also sincerely wrote at the end: The only regret is that the 18R plot was not started, and I hope that the next world can have many, many 18R plots to compensate him.

    After reading it, the system crossed out this sentence and added the words "no regrets".

    Mi Dao: "..." He heard the sound of broken dreams.

    After writing the suicide note - no, not long after the conclusion, the tiger orcs really called over. .It was a dark and windy night for a month, and Mi Dao was sleeping soundly under the arms of the Foehn dog. Suddenly, he heard the clansmen who were vigilant shouting that an enemy was coming.

    Mi Dao rolled over and got out of bed with Foehn, put on his clothes and rushed out the door, hearing the howls of the tiger orcs in the distance.

    When I went to the door, I saw the fire outside the tribe's door, the tiger orcs with round ears and long tails and the tribesmen fighting, roaring, blood splashing, and white fog rising when they fell into the snow.

    The traps previously laid out only worked in a few places. Some tiger orcs were hung up by vine nets, and some fell into deep pits and were stabbed by sharp stone blades that stood up high.

    But the rest of the tiger orc army seemed to have already noticed it, and they avoided the remaining traps one after another. .The torches that flew into the tribe fell on the hay and burned in an instant.

    It seems that this battle is not as easy to fight as imagined, but it is not impossible to win.

    Mi Dao was very satisfied with this, so that he could be injured in peace hehe... So Mi Dao seriously arranged for people to put out the fire, let Foehn take people to guard the granary, and then ordered everyone to lead the tiger orcs into the trap, He pulled out the stone blade and charged forward with incomparable courage.

    Tiger orcs are naturally tall, muscular, and their hands are so strong that they can almost break a tree. What.

    Mi Dao was almost finished and asked the system, "Dad, how many are there?"

    System: "Eight."

    Mi Dao nodded, feeling that it should be almost the same.

.He glanced sharply left and right, very good! No one of my own!

    Immediately, he saw a huge tiger orc rushing towards him in front of him.

    Mi Dao opened his hands and embraced the future.

    come on! friend! Hurt him badly!

    Then Mi Dao watched the tiger orc fall into the trap in front of him, and made a "meow" when he fell in.

    Rice: "..."

    System: "The target character and character Lang Xiao also killed two just now, and you still have five chances."

    Mi Dao could only continue, but as soon as two of them rushed towards him, he saw Xiao Xiao and Changhong kill them. They were aggressive and shouted: "Big brother, be careful!"

    Mi Dao: "..." In order not to collapse the human design, Mi Dao had no choice but to draw his knife in tears, and the three of them sent the tiger orc into the trap together.