5.14

"What nonsense are you talking about!" Mi Dao's face turned red, he wanted to struggle, but was held down by Foen Feng, he could only stare at him sideways, and scolded angrily, "Fen Feng, let go!"

    Foehn's expression was as if he was drowning in wine, and his eyes were twinkling, and he said willfully, "I won't let it go."

    In his hands is the person he likes the most, the treasure he wants to treasure the most, even if he dies here now, he can't let go.

    Mi Dao's two arms couldn't move, and his shoulders were also pressed by one of Foehn's hands, like he was being embraced by a puppy.

    I don't know when Foen Feng's strength became so strong, Mi Dao couldn't resist at all, he couldn't even stand up with his legs, so he could only slump in the water and let his breath on his neck. Let him hold that long tail.

.Foehn spread out his fingers and combed the long, wet tail of rice and rice again and again, patiently smoothing out every hair.

    Mi Dao trembled, and when his hair was gently pulled, an electric current would flow from the tailbone to the top of his head, smashing most of his body.

    FUCK FUCK!

    Mi Dao's face was so red that blood dripped from his face, and he could wash his tail like this! He is so good! ! !

    With his tail being combed by Foen Feng, Mi Dao's limbs were paralyzed and weak, he bit his lip humiliatingly and curled his body up, only to be opened by Foen Feng's arrogant strength.

    "Brother, don't move around, it won't be easy to help brother take a bath." Fen Feng curled his lips and smiled sweetly, as if soaked in honey. The long tail with its black tip dyed in white swayed on the ground and swept left and right, almost sweeping the floor clean.

.His obsessive eyes wandered about every part of the person in front of him, and he just thought that this person was really good-looking, no matter where he was, he was fascinated like crazy.

    His eyes darkened, he pulled his long tail high, and cleaned Mi Dao more thoroughly.

    Rice: "!!!"

    Mi Dao was shocked, his ears and tails exploded, splashing water, he struggled desperately, but still couldn't resist, he could only shout: "No... no! Foehn! You let go! You are crazy! There-- "

    However, Foen Feng said with a smile, "Don't worry, my brother, I know that my brother loves to be clean. I will help my brother to clean up inside and out."

    Mi Dao: "..." Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

    Ahem, refreshing.

.After taking a bath, Mi Dao was gasping for breath, her face was flushed, the pores all over her body were steamed open, her whole body was soft, and she didn't have the slightest strength in her legs. Like a newborn lamb, she couldn't stand up .

    He could only stare at Fen Feng, his voice trembling: "What the hell...what are you trying to do..."

    Foen Feng laughed, leaned in to kiss Mi Dao's cheek, and said fascinatedly, "I like my brother."

    Mi Dao didn't seem to understand, and he couldn't believe it. He frowned and said angrily, "What nonsense are you talking about!"

    Foen Feng said, "I didn't talk nonsense. From the day my brother carried me to Tianhuo Cave, I wanted my brother."