5.15

Mi Dao was forced by the Foehn to stay in the house to eat river crabs, and soon, this winter passed, Mi Dao's two arms recovered a little, but they were still in a state of muscle weakness, and could only hold some small things, Like going to the toilet...

    System: "Little things."

    Mi Dao: "...I'm not a small thing!!!"

    Cough, such as eating with bowls, carrying clothes, or hanging it around Foehn's neck, but as for carrying clay pots, holding stone blades, hunting...don't even think about these kinds of rice and rice.

    So even if Mi Dao wanted to, she couldn't run at all, so Mi Dao had to stay in the house, devour novels during the day, eat crabs at night, and live a happy retirement life, yeah.

    system:"……"

.With the new wolf king, Foehn, Mi Dao, the waste wolf, has become a retired old wolf in the tribe. He can clearly feel that his prestige among the younger generation is slowly fading, although the remaining ones The younger brothers and sisters still respected him, but how much of it was because of the Foehn, no one could tell.

    According to the original plot, after the protagonist became the new wolf king of the tribe, under the advice of the military advisor, Foehn Feng, the protagonist could choose to join other tribes on the road of becoming the king of the grasslands, so now the wolf orcs have always been xenophobic, but Everyone was very obedient to Foehn's orders, trying to form friendships with the new bear orc neighbors, and the whole tribe didn't have much trouble.

.Mi Dao also learned through inquiries with other clansmen that the infectious disease medicine in Foehn's hands has attracted not only bear orcs, but also many other orc tribes with infectious diseases. They have sent their clansmen to trade with Foehn. , In addition, one or two tribes of wolf orcs were merged in, and the tribe became more and more powerful.

    In the original script, what was supposed to be done by the protagonist and Foehn, two good friends, became Foehn doing it alone.

    Mi Dao burst into tears, regretting that when the wolves attacked, he should have let Xiao Xiao run with Foen Feng on his back!

    As the head of the clan, Foehn had to be busy with more things now, not only arranging hunting, but also handling various affairs including the bear orc clan.

.At the same time, he did not give up research in medicine, and even found a few members of the clan who were not strong in physical fitness, but were very smart to help, and researched various new things. It looked like he was going to apply for a patent. .

    In the evening, Foenfeng would still come back very well to help Midao take a bath and deliver river crabs to eat, but during the day he was too busy. In order to take care of Midao's daily life, he specially sent someone to deliver rice and food to Midao. Bring water to drink.

    "Big brother, it's time for dinner. Today is beef! I went to Beishan to pick red fruits and roast them together.

    The wolf orc who came in with the meat was a fourteen-fifteen-year-old boy with brownish-yellow hair and a relatively weak physique. It was a cirrus cloud that Mi Dao fished out when the wolves attacked.

.This little guy, Cirrus Cloud, likes to stick to Dawn since he was a child, but when Dawn and Foehn split up last time, he still chose to stay in the tribe. I heard it was for the big brother Mi Dao.

    Zhien Tubao, um, is a cute wolf cub.

    Mi Dao was sitting beside the fire and roasting the fire, with some clothes on his knees, and he was reading a novel while folding. When he saw the cirrus cloud coming, he put down what was in his hand, looked at the cirrus cloud, and smiled lightly. head, looking gloomy.