Red Dahlia Kill again cause you love it when he dies

Tw:

Murder

Chocolate Ice Cream (Me), stumbled through the forest as their fountain pen stained with sticky crimson. They panted for air as they walked through the heavy snow, as the loud noises of the crunchy snow broke the silence.

"Do not enter its written on the doorway... Why can't everyone just go away?"

Those lyrics played in their mind as they began to hum the tune while listening to the song quietly. They calmed them self down as they continued down through the snow.

~Earlier~
Chocolate Ice Cream lost it as they pulled out their fountain pen and stabbed it straight into Red Dahlia's chest, hearing his sharp, shrill screams pierce the deafening silence. Chocolate Ice Cream looked at the remains of their beloved little pillow as the small cotton pieces laid on the ground, destroyed.

"That was my favourite pillow... Its the last I have of my dead relative... And you broke it..."

Siri said as they watched Red Dahlia squirm about in pain as he tried to pull the fountain pen out. That was when anther fountain pen was stabbed into his arm. He screamed in agony as blood started to trickle down, tears starting to well in his eyes as he began panicking.

"YOU MONSTER! YOU COLD BLOODED CRUEL DEMON!"

He yelled at Siri as Siri simply observed his frantic actions. They happened to see an axe, abandoned in the snow as it stuck onto a tree stump. Was probably abandoned. Siri went forward and yanked it out the stump, Red Dahlia being to distracted by his pain to notice Siri walking off. When he realised it, he was too late as Siri smashed the axe's blade onto his neck, quickly decapitating his as he held rolled onto the ground, a sickly trail of crimson leaking from the cut. Siri's face bled a little. Maybe he didn't deserve to die... No...He did. He did something bad. He mocked Siri's relatives and called them useless and even destroyed their kuku... He even threatened to kill them first.

Self-defense... It could be counted as self-defense.

~Back to the present~
Siri reached the little abandoned hut and headed inside and lit a tiny fire. It was enough to keep them warm and to cook some noodles. They took a pot and filled it with water and tossed some udon, seasoning and some small pieces of meat inside. They were hungry after killing Red Dahlia... Their destroyed kuku rested next to them as they picked it up; cotton falling from the holes as a black mark stained it. Blood was splattered all over the soft fabric as Siri wiped the blood from their forehead. Red Dahlia really didn't joke about killing them, as Siri recalled how he tried to smash their head open with a rock.

Their food was ready now, so they dug in. It was overall a great day, other than the murder.

small apology to make:
Hi. Sorry about forgetting to put a tw on any of the murder chapters. I'm aware they are sensitive topics and yet I forgot to add the warnings.