Sinful Confessions

[A/N: Hello my lovelies! I hope you're enjoying the playlist as well as the chapters I've been working hard on just for you! I explained it previously, but I'm purposefully trying to stretch the chapters to elongate the scenes from the movie, so I hope you don't mind! Anyways, I love you all and hope you enjoy! -K 🖤]

[🌿This chapter contains swearing, angst, and slight, sexual tension.🌿]
***
I hurried down the pavilion steps, mindful to hold onto the wooden rail to prevent myself from tumbling forward in a clumsy and drunken rampage. I wasn't frustrated because I was a little buzzed, I was fucking pissed because I felt so damn stupid.

Perhaps I was easy. A whore. I had exposed myself and had considered the thought that I was harboring unspoken feelings towards Santi. Everything that I had been named, tagged, and targeted towards me began to wash over me once again in unwanted memories.

Maybe they were right.

It made the rumor that had been spread about me easier to believe even though I knew it to be completely false.

My boots reached the dampened soil, squishing slightly as I walked in determination towards the waiting, conversing men at the vehicle. I stared murderously at Will, attempting to telepathically berate him for being such a fucking idiot.

"William Miller." I huffed, directing my steps and my silent rage towards him. I clenched my jaw and balled my hands into fists. His eyes met mine and his eyebrow raised in entertainment, amused that I was rapidly approaching him with indignant wrath.

I reared my hand back, but found my wrist trapped under the fingers of a larger hand. "No. No ma'am. None of that." Tom was dragging me away from smashing Will's nose in, disarming my prepared fist with soft words. "Come on, kid, stop it! Benny, a little help, hm?"

Ben immediately reacted and took step towards Tom and I, grabbing my waist as I thrashed against the both of them. "Damn, (Y/N)!" He grunted, struggling as I tried to lunge for Will's face. "I know you hate my brother right now," He whispered into my ear, "But this isn't the best place. There's too many witnesses and you won't get away with murder." Ben chuckled, which had me calming slightly, realizing the inevitable consequences.

"Fuck you, Will." I groveled lowly as Benny convinced me to retreat with him a few feet away. If I could have kicked the mud into his face, I would have already painted his face with the dampened shit on the bottom of my boots by now.

"You already did, (Y/N). More than once." Will slyly returned, crossing his arms and leaning back onto the vehicle as Benny's hands prevented me from charging him like an unstoppable freight train.

My face flushed with shame and embarrassment as my eyes watered with humiliated tears. I was mortified that he referenced that in front the guys, reminding me of how much I had loved him and sacrificed for him, and the betrayal that I endured because of him.

"Jesus, Will!" Ben gritted, softly holding me near his chest. "Shut your fucking mouth, you douchebag!" Benny profanely directed towards his brother, his body heat increasing with burning resentment and an innate need to defend his best friend.

Fish's demeanor soured as he uncrossed his arms and glared at Will's smugness. "What the hell, Will? Un-fucking-called for." Fish's finger was pointed into Will's face, fuming at the way he so effortlessly talked inappropriately to a woman, let alone his ex-fiancée.

Tom suddenly stood between us, interrupting our stares of daggers and impenetrable tension. "Hey!" He stated, holding out his hands in the direction of us on opposite sides of him. "William! Watch your damn mouth. Don't you dare talk shit about my sister, you understand? I will find a way to court-martial your ass!" Will dropped his eyes and nodded, while Tom then turned to me. "(Y/N), I'm sorry, you didn't deserve that. But why are you trying to kill your fiancé?"