6.6

The Federation's signal base was built on a low mountain 400 kilometers away from where their airship landed. In order to avoid being discovered by the base, this was the minimum safe distance.

    In other words, they still need to sneak four hundred kilometers to reach their destination. But for soldiers with interstellar backgrounds, this is not too difficult, because they have human-enhanced armor similar to small mechs.

    The adjutants unloaded three sets of black equipment from the small ship and quickly assembled it. It is about three meters high and has a closed cockpit. The body is made of special metal, and the mechanical arm can be freely deformed into various weapons. There are also retractable rollers under the mechanical feet, which can also be propelled by fire, and it is the same as Nezha when stepped on.

.This kind of human body strengthening armor is also available in the Federation, which is standard for a mainland warfighter, but the model of the Empire is obviously the latest model this year. Eye.

    Look! This sleek body; look! This metallic shell; look! This megapixel front-facing camera - nope.

    Mi Dao: "I don't know how many kidneys I have to sell to buy it."

    system:"……"

    After the adjutants finished moving the equipment, they said to Ryan, "Report to Your Highness, the armor is ready." After taking a look at Mi Dao, who was still unsteady, no one dared to take the initiative to take him.

    Ryan gave a "hmm", picked up Mi Dao and put it on the armor, and climbed up himself.

    There was not much space in the armor. As soon as Ryan came in, the cockpit was filled with two big men.

.Mi Dao could only be face-to-face with Ryan. He found that His Highness was not normal. Lin Xingyun was already 1.8 meters tall, but he could only look at Ryan's Adam's apple.

    It was still summer on the third planet Beta Continent. In order to make it easier to wear the sensor, Ryan took off the jacket of the combat uniform and wore a black short-sleeved shirt inside, showing a perfect body outline.

    Because the two were too close, Mi Dao could vaguely feel the heat of each other's body.

    Mi Dao blushed: "Dad, I'm about to stand up, I'm so worried about what to do!"

    The system said lovingly, "Don't worry about my dear son, Dad will cut it for you."

    Rice: "..."

    Ryan's voice came from the side of his ear: "I'm sorry to have wronged you like this, Major General."

.However, his smiling tone didn't make Mi Dao feel that he was really sorry.

    Mi Dao wanted to turn around and face Ryan, but found that the remaining space was not enough for him to turn around, so he could only retreat as much as possible, leaned against the limit metal fence, and grabbed his hands. railing behind.

    Apart from fighting training, he has never been so close to anyone, not even Si Tianzhou.

    really...

    Too red chicken!

    Mi Dao turned his face away, looked aside, and said indifferently, "If you are really sorry for me, then please stop your current actions."

    Ryan glanced at Mi Dao's blushing cheeks: "Major General Lin, I would love to hear your views on this operation, but unfortunately, you are not a soldier of the Empire."

    Rice had to stop talking.

.Ryan went around Mi Dao, clicked the panel a few times, and the armor began to move. He clenched his fist, the robotic arm in front of him clenched it, and when he moved his legs, the mechanism would respond accordingly. This was synchronizing debugging.