6.8

Mi Dao compressed the top military secrets of the Federation to a minimum, and put it into the innermost layer of the spiritual realm. As soon as the door was closed, several locks were locked. The rest were put inside and blocked with a barrier.

    Although Mi Dao estimates that Ryan does not have the energy to look at these things, the short-term spiritual combination will completely merge the shallow spiritual domains of the two sides, and the deep part will partially overlap. If in this case, Ryan will still use the previous strength. If he came to attack Mi Dao's barrier, then he probably was really getting in.

    However, the spiritual union is a two-way exchange, and Mi Dao can also see the secrets in the deep spiritual domain of the other party.

    Mi Dao once went in when Ryan's mental domain was out of control before, but it was too chaotic, and it was full of blood. Mi Dao was also busy comforting others, so he didn't see anything but twenty centimeters.

    Such as diameter and duration. .Oh what a pity.

    The system feels that its head is bald... No, its head doesn't seem to have hair at all.

    Under Ryan's repeated urging, Mi Dao completely opened the outer barrier to Ryan, and put Ryan's tentacles into the deep spiritual realm.

    In an instant, feeling and memory merged together like two rivers, the shallow spiritual realm was almost perfectly spliced ​​together, and every edge could be completely snapped together, like two pieces of a puzzle that should have been put together. .

    Lane's mental power rushed in domineeringly, marking the territory, with countless unintegrated information, almost drowning rice and rice, strong and outrageous. The places that had been touched before were also covered with Ryan's mental power, making Mi Dao unable to help tremble.

    His mental realm seemed to have improved a lot, and the bloody scene was gone.

.Ryan's low and hoarse voice came from his ear, and it seemed to sound from inside his head.

    He seemed to be saying with a smile, "Major General, may I move?"

    Mi Dao: "..." Oh that's a bad line.

    Mi Dao reluctantly ignored those numb feelings, forwarded the small map and shared it in Ryan's head, and quickly sorted out the countless sensory information thrown by Ryan, and analyzed the types, sizes, weaknesses, etc. of the bugs in front of him, as well as nearby ones. Terrain, available resources, and the situation of the lieutenants.

    Soon, Mi Dao clearly conveyed the guidance:

    "At three o'clock the left front knee of the 5-meter A-worm."

    At the moment of acceptance, Ryan quickly aimed a shot, which not only shot off the worm's foot, but also hit the heart through the gap of the shell at an extremely tricky angle.

    "Nine 1D eyes."

.Ryan didn't even look at it, stabbed the laser blade with his backhand, penetrated directly through the bug, and then drew the knife sharply.

    ...

    With Mi Dao to help with the processing, the speed and accuracy of Ryan's judgment and response have improved at an increase beyond what the naked eye can see. One-handed | gun, one-handed blade, quickly sweeping the audience.

    Not to mention insisting on it for 60 seconds, Mi Dao felt that if the two of them worked like this for a long time, they might be able to clean up all the currently invading Zerg.