6.10

After Ryan reported his temperature, he was obediently waiting for Mi Dao's compliment, looking at Mi Dao's platinum-gold eyes, but after waiting for two seconds, seeing Mi Dao's drooping face and keeping silent, he pouted, a little unhappy.

    He took out his right hand from the sensor, smashed Mi Dao's face skillfully, frowned and asked, "Why are you ignoring me?"

    With this pumping, the action of the armored shooting stopped. There was no firepower suppression. The insects that were thrown away vibrated their transparent wings and chased after them again. Reach out to them.

    Mi Dao was anxious when he saw it, but his hands were still handcuffed behind Ryan's back. There was no way to hide. He could only stare at Ryan and said sternly, "Put your hands back!"

.Ryan was stunned for a while after listening, and his expression that was not sober at first became unexpectedly aggrieved: "Are you not wanting me again?"

    Mi Dao didn't know what he was talking about, and scolded: "You can't put down your weapons, you are still on the battlefield!"

    Ryan was scolded by Mi Dao, which made him even more sad. He looked a little anxious, but he didn't know what to say, so he could only say "uh" and put his hand back into the sensor obediently.

    He put his eyes back on the screen, fired a few shots with precision, and then mumbled vaguely: "Major General murdered me..."

    Mi Dao: "..." Ah Wei is dead.

    Ryan had a high fever, and Mi Dao had no way to establish a spiritual connection with him. He could only unilaterally extend his tentacles into Ryan's mental domain to stabilize Ryan's mood as much as possible and reduce the interference that the fever caused to his judgment.

.He couldn't see Ryan's barrage, but he knew that Ryan must not be easy now. His mental domain was distorted with heat, his consciousness became more and more hazy, and the whole person was shaky.

    In order to avoid the oversized Zerg attack as much as possible without affecting the traveling speed, Mi Dao chose to walk along the line between the grassland and the dense forest.

    Ryan's condition became worse and worse. His breath was disordered, his body was hot, his eyes were cloudy, and his eyelids were so heavy that he seemed to close immediately.

    There was a fire in his spiritual realm, and the heat wave continuously engulfed the spiritual power that rice and rice put into it, but the fire did not mean to go out in the slightest.

    Mi Dao glanced at the distance between them and the ship, and found that there were still nearly 200 kilometers, but looking at Ryan's current state, Mi Dao thought that they probably couldn't go back.

    The adjutant's voice came from the communication: "Your Highness! . . We have detected the reinforcements of the federal army. They are heading towards the beta signal tower. The ship can still escape from the detection at the current location, but if it gets closer, it may be detected... I'm very sorry, Your Highness, we may not be able to get close to you now... You How is the situation? Do I need to call for reinforcements? "

    Lane didn't answer.

    The whole armor trembled, and Mi Dao suddenly found that Ryan had gone off course, and was shocked: "Hey!"

    Ryan's body was burning hot, like a stove, with a roaring flame burning inside. His body temperature penetrated through the thin layer of black combat uniform, almost set the rice on fire.

    Realizing that Ryan couldn't stand up a bit, Mi Dao supported him and patted him on the back: "Be awake!"

    Unable to hear Ryan, the adjutant was even more anxious in the communicator: "His Royal Highness! Your Highness! Your situation... sigh... sigh..."