0.03 | 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸

8==<\/>==8
| |

Poe and Sabe make their way to his quarters in silence. Since his room is closer, they verbally decided to go there, and those were the only words spoken between the two.

His door zips open once they arrive, Poe walking in first as Sabe begrudgingly follows.

"Sorry about the mess." He mumbles to her as he flips on the lights in the room.

She studies his room, as she's never really in here often.

"It's fine." She hastily replies.

The two walk further into the room, careful to not step on anything the pilot has laying on the floor.

They make their way over to his bed, both sitting at the edge, similar to the position they were in when he came to pick her up for drinks.

"What's the mission about, Poe?" Sabe immediately starts questioning as she turns her head to him, her hands gripping the edge of the mattress

He doesn't reply at first, instead stares at his floor, thinking over his words.

He finally looks up and mirrors her position, a serious look plastered on his face.

"Look, if I tell you, you have to swear to me that you won't tell anyone else." He states.

She gives him a sarcastic smile, showing the dimples at the corner of her mouth "I think I know how confidentiality works, Poe." She deadpans..

He scoffs at her words, glancing around his room. "Appearently you don't since you need to know what the mission is so badly." Poe sarcastically responds.

Sabe sends her partner a dirty look, jerking her chin upward. "Don't start that with me, Poe. I mean it. I'm your partner. I have a right to know."

He rolls his eyes before turning back to look at her. "Whatever."

"Poe. Just tell me. Where are you going?" She demands with confidence.

"Fine. I'm going to Jakku."

"And what the hell is on Jakku?" She exclaims in reply.

He stays silent, looking away from her. With a sigh, he replies. "The map to Luke Skywalker." He mumbles out.

His words take Sabe back, a dumbfounded expression taking over her features as she takes in his information.

"Luke Skywalker?" Sabe exclaims. "The Luke Skywalker?"

"That would be the one." Poe exasperates, turning back to his partner.

"No way in hell are you going by yourself, then." She deadpanned, getting slightly riled up.

"I have to, Sabe. General Organa said-"

"I don't care what the General said," She interrupts. "I'm going with you."

"Sabe there's no reason for you to go. It's a simple extraction mission. I'll be in and out of there in no time."

"It's not simple of it's the map to Luke Skywalker. You know, the very same map the First Order has been hot on our trail to find." She exasperates, taking a deep breath before continuing.
"You can't go alone. I have to go with you. What if the first order shows up. I won't be there to protect you. You'd be all on your own. Poe, you're clearly worried about this. Take me with you." She pleads.

"I'll be fine, Sabe. Nothing is gonna happen, okay?" Poe tells her, trying to rationalize with her. "There's no need for you to go."

"Then why are you so worried about this, Poe?" She exclaims in frustration.