6.13

Mi Dao's face sank, staring at Ryan in front of him with resentment and humiliation.

    To be honest, he actually wanted to go to the toilet a little bit, but now he was stopped by Ryan, wow, this person is really too much!

    So Mi Dao said coldly, "Let go."

    Ryan seems to have recovered a lot, and his tone of speech is not as arrogant as when he was on him just now, and he talks a little more with the gentleness of aristocratic education.

    Ryan pressed forward and asked, "Is the major general going to escape?"

    Mi Dao was so pressed by him that he wanted to go to the toilet even more. Mi Dao was in a hurry, and every word he said was wrapped in ice: "Go away."

    Ryan was scolded for a while, but he quickly remembered how he bullied this person to the point of insanity and said "no" in the mental realm when he was confused just now...

.Ryan's heart beat faster, and he couldn't help raising the corners of his mouth.

    Everything that happened in the spiritual realm made him boil, and he could no longer suppress and endure his longing for the person in front of him.

    Ryan let go of Mi Dao's hand, and gently embraced Mi Dao and stood up, wanting to kiss him: "major general angry?"

    Mi Dao avoided him, with alienation and resistance written all over his body, and his brown eyes staring at Ryan were full of resentment.

    Ryan's eyes were deep, he controlled Mi Dao's wrist with one hand, and the palm of his hand behind Mi Dao's head.

    He leaned over, licked Mi Dao's lips, and said emotionally, "Major General's eyes are very beautiful. If the Major General looks at me like this, I can't help but miss you."

    Mi Dao frowned fiercely, closed his eyes, and said in a cold voice, "You've insulted me enough."

.Ryan bit the tip of his nose: "I didn't want to insult you, Major General Lin, I admire you very much."

    Mi Dao sneered: "Admiration? Is this how your imperial people admire a person?"

    "No, because I don't just admire you." Ryan sucked Mi Dao's lips, his eyes burning, "I want you, everything I want."

    Mi Dao closed his eyes and refused to communicate with Ryan.

    Ryan licked Mi Dao again, and there was a wave of infatuation in his eyes.

    But his sanity has returned, and the information passed from all directions tells him that this is not a good place for them to continue the conversation.

.Their current situation cannot be considered safe. The Zerg may appear near them at any time. In addition, the Federation should have already started the operation to clear the Zerg lair. It will be a matter of time before they find it, so they must be prepared to leave at any time.

    Ryan kissed Mi Dao and said, "major general please hug me, we should go back."

    Mi Dao didn't move because he wanted to go to the toilet and was in a hurry...

    Ryan saw that Mi Dao remained silent and refused. He was not angry, but adjusted Mi Dao's handcuffs so that Mi Dao hugged him again.

    Mi Dao: "..." Ah ah, help, he suddenly wanted to go to the toilet, what should I do? If he doesn't get out of the car, he will miss this service area!

    System: "..." What the hell is the service area.

.Ryan put on the sensor and wanted to restart the armor, but as soon as he pressed it, he heard the armor beep a few times and said, "It is not an emergency, the environment of the armored cockpit is poor and cannot be activated."