6.14

After the system gave the prompt, Ryan's face turned gloomy, and such information came from the spiritual realm: "Federal Army", "10 T1215 armors", "3 T1216 armors"...

    Mi Dao released his mental power and walked over there, and found that the team of 13 people, including Si Tianzhou, were all the top forces of their federal army.

    It is already a matter of minutes to fly across continents in the interstellar era. It is not surprising that Si Tianzhou can appear here.

    But Mi Dao really didn't expect Si Tianzhou to come here in person. After all, he is the supreme commander of the federal army on the third planet, and he has no reason to participate in this kind of front-line deworming work.

    Mi Dao asked the system: "Dad, why did your eldest grandson suddenly come here?"

    System: "Maybe I miss my dad."

.Mi Dao: "..." There seems to be nothing wrong with saying that.

    The system told Mi Dao that when Mi Dao took Ryan back to the signal base to unblock the main system, Si Tianzhou learned that Mi Dao was still alive, so he brought an excellent officer to him immediately.

    Mi Dao's old father was a little moved, this son was not raised in vain.

    System: "So, you have to study hard from my eldest grandson, don't be indifferent all day."

    Mi Dao: "Who's not three or four!"

    System: "You."

    Mi Dao: "Why don't I make any mistakes!"

    System: "You are not a pure zero or even a one, how can you have three or four."

    Mi Dao was shocked because he didn't know how to answer this illogical statement.

.At this time, the armored public channel received a call from the federal officer: "Armor in front! This is the federal army, and the situation is critical. Please cooperate with our actions immediately!"

    Mi Dao was still struggling with how to refute System Dad, her brows subconsciously furrowed together.

    Ryan felt Mi Dao's struggle, and a trace of dissatisfaction flashed across his eyes.

    The shouting in the channel continued: "Repeat it again! Please cooperate with our actions immediately! Please cooperate with us—"

    The person speaking in the federation suddenly changed, and Mi Dao's very familiar voice came from the channel: "Xingyun, is that you? Answer me! Xingyun!"

    The moment he heard this voice, Mi Dao's spiritual realm was clearly shaken. He gritted his teeth and his face was gray, because from this moment on, he had to admit to the system father that he really couldn't think of anything to go back.

.He's delicious.

    system:"……"

    The spiritual power like sea water swelled in the spiritual domain where the two were connected, and the connection was vaguely unstable.

    The familiar name in the communication and the sudden change of mental power made Ryan frown fiercely.

    This was the first time he saw his Major General touched by something.

    Who is the person calling his name in the Federation, and what does it have to do with him...

    Ryan narrowed his eyes, and his mental tentacles suddenly probed into the depths of Mi Dao.