9

Sana ran to her room when no one could see her. She closed the door and sat on her bed. Her tears fell continuously. She was crying silently.
Many questions were coming on her mind.

Did she ever wanted to cheat on tzuyu?

No.

Did she do it intentionally?

No.

Then why did she do it?

The answer is nothing but needing to be loved by someone. Which tzuyu didn't do after their marriage. Sana just wanted a happy married life. Even though they were bound together by a stupid contract, sana tried to have a happy and healthy relationship with tzuyu.

But tzuyu was the one who never tried. So it is safe to say that, it wasn't only sana but also tzuyu's fault too. How come you expect someone to be loyal even if you don't try to love them?

In our society, we always blame the one who cheated. But is it only their fault? Unless their partners have loved them a lot but they weren't able to love them that way.

Marriage isn't limited in one person. In a marriage one person can't hold do everything to make the marriage successful. The other one also have to do things or at least try. Marriage is like a boat that is filled with responsibility such a loyalty and stuff, when one person rows the boat it is hard for them to row it till the end alone cause the boat is heavy. But if two person rows it , it becomes a bit easier to take it till the end.

In sana and tzuyu's marriage this was missing. Sana was rowing all alone and now was tired. Tzuyu didn't even tried.

Both were equally guilty for this. Sana for giving up and tzuyu for not even trying.

Sanas sobbed with her hands covering her face. Tzuyu who was standing outside of the room knocked the room twice.

"My wife I know you are in their.....I am coming in. " Tzuyu said softly. Sana then hurriedly wiped her face and sat straight with an emotionless face. Her eyes were on the floor.

Tzuyu opened the door and entered. She closed the door. She went near sana and sat beside sana. She looked at sana's eyes that looked red. Tzuyu felt a little hurt in her heart.

'i shouldn't have made her cry....arghhhh I am such a jerk. ' tzuyu thought.

"Uhm.....so you were crying?" Asked tzuyu.
Sana shook her head cutely. Her head was now down frowned eyebrows and with a bit of pouty lips. Tzuyu found it adorable. Tzuyu smiled secretly seeing a cute sana.

Tzuyu was busy staring at sana's face. A few moments later sana stood up to leave. But tzuyu hold her wrist. Tzuyu then pulled her and made sana sit on her lap. Sana looked at tzuyus eyes. Her heart beating repeatedly not taking a break. While tzuyu didn't know but she was feeling the same.

"Stop being cute like that.....or else I might kiss you my wife. " Said tzuyu staring at sana like she is the most beautiful woman. Sana gulped. Tzuyu held sana's waist tightly. Sanas breath hitched, her grip on Tzuyu's shoulder got tighter. Her cheeks got redder. Sana want this to take it as far as they could.
"Hmm....you are comfortable now. Good girl. " Tzuyu said huskily. It made sana think of lewd things. Tzuyu then kissed sana's cheeks slowly, then again kissed sana's cheeks back to back with the same softness and slow probably enjoying the moment. Sana was in dazed because of the soft kiss. Her cheeks was still red.

"You are not mad anymore, right?" Asked tzuyu looking at sana's eyes.
But sana heard something else as she was on her own world. She heard tzuyu saying,
"You won't mind if we make love , right?"
Sana unconsciously shook her head.