6.16

After the initial shock, Mi Dao quickly calmed down.

    Mi Dao pushed Ryan away, his eyes filled with distrust, and he said coldly, "Why should I trust you?"

    Ryan's eyes darkened, and he put the document closer: "Major General can tell for himself."

    Mi Dao's eyes took a serious look around the wanted notice, not missing any detail, from the header to the seal, and even the pattern texture in the background watermark...

    Mi Dao: "Dad, is it the same?"

    System: "I'm blind, you can see for yourself."

    Then the system dumped Mi Dao with a federal wanted notice template.

    Mi Dao looked at the complex patterns on it that could blink eyes: "...Dad, I was wrong."

    System: "Oh, what's wrong?"

    Mi Dao: "I was wrong! You are not blind! .You are not blind at all! Your eyes are shining like stars in the sky! The lights on the ground are shining! "

    System: "Haha."

    Mi Dao: "Dad loves me again!"

    System: "Humph."

    In the end, the system checked Mi Dao again.

    System Dad told its silly son that this document was not forged by Ryan.

    Mi Dao: "..." Cool.

    However, from the actual situation, Mi Dao is not surprised that he will be wanted by the federal government.

    Because it is an indisputable fact that he has a spiritual connection with an imperial officer, and this situation has obviously been seen by the entire team of the Federation.

    Even if the entire team was Mi Dao's confidant, it would be very difficult to shield him under such circumstances, let alone an elite team with people from any faction.
.The establishment of a spiritual connection means that the two parties have exchanged thinking and memory in a completely voluntary situation. And because it is very difficult to define the content of the exchange of memory and thinking between two people, even using technological means, it is impossible to clearly measure what content, how much, and to what extent the two people exchanged.

    Therefore, according to the existing law, Mi Dao has established a spiritual connection with an enemy, and the Federation will judge him for treason.

    Mi Dao suddenly felt that he couldn't escape now.

    If he goes back, according to Lin Xingyun's character, he will definitely go to prison without saying a word.

.After all, it is his instinct to save people's lives, and never treason is his bottom line. No matter what other people say, he has done what he should do, and he has not done what he should not do. Lin Xingyun has a clear conscience, and Mi Dao has no way to escape.

    And such a level, let alone more than ten or twenty years, let alone sex, maybe even a good-looking little brother will not be seen...

    Do not--! ! ! Whatever he said, he would stay with His Royal Highness! ! !

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao asked the system: "Dad, what is my son's attitude towards this matter?"

    The system said: "The target character believes that the host is not treasonous and is trying to find a way for you."

    The old father Mi Dao was moved to tears: "Oh my God! What a filial good son!"