6.17

According to the settings in the script, Ryan has two main purposes for asking his troops to attack the Braum galaxy this time: first, to compete for more resources for the empire and to prevent the Federation from taking this key fortress; second, to want We must take this opportunity to pull the eldest prince from the position of heir.

    At this point in time, the lifespan of the old emperor of the empire is running out. According to the original plot line setting, if the protagonist fails in the battle of the Braum galaxy and is preempted by the imperial army to win the third planet, then he will be responsible for The possibility that the immediate boss of the Empire's officers in this battle, His Royal Highness the Third Prince, will be greatly increased.

    Under Ryan's rule, the probability of the protagonist's final victory in the battle against the Empire will be reduced, making the already difficult route even worse.

.Mi Dao naturally wanted to avoid this branch as much as possible, but what he didn't expect was that the fact that he rescued Ryan would cause the game to deviate from the plot line automatically generated by the system, and Ryan personally went to the battlefield to retreat from the enemy. , and increased the difficulty of the Zerg copy, which eventually led to the current situation.

    Under the current circumstances, Si Tianzhou was forced to continue to attack due to various reasons within the federation. This was a very dangerous act, especially since Mi Dao couldn't help Si Tianzhou by his side.

    But for Ryan, this is a good thing, he can wait until the Federation and the Zerg are both lost before making a move.

    If it develops like this, even if Ryan will keep Mi Dao tough, according to Lin Xingyun's character design, Mi Dao feels that he may still be driven to nowhere by charges and self-blame, and finally chooses to commit suicide and delete files and start over.

.But to Mi Dao's surprise, Ryan actually proposed cooperation with Si Tianzhou.

    Once the Federation and the Empire cooperate, then his treason is much easier to wash away, and all his actions can be explained as "come to the Empire first to discuss cooperation".

    In the game setting, in order to express their sincerity, the two parties to establish a short-term spiritual union is one of the commonly used means of negotiation.

    Although Mi Dao has established a connection with Ryan, as long as the two sides are not fundamentally hostile, as for how much information has been leaked, there can be a lot of rhetoric.

    Moreover, Si Tianzhou has the support of Ryan's combat power, and it can be said that it is no problem to clear the Zerg dungeon. Although it may have to give up half of the resources, it is better than getting nothing at all.

    Mi Dao looked at the sand table model in front of her and left tears of emotion: "Oh my God!

.My Royal Highness is willing to sacrifice his own interests to help me correct my name, people are so moved! ! ! He is such a good boy with gratitude! ! ! "

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao clenched his fist: "I've decided, I'm going to fight him a few more shots tonight to repay him!"

    System: Goodbye.jpg

    As soon as Mi Dao made up his mind, a man walked by and stretched out his arm, trapping Mi Dao on the chair.

    Ryan bit Mi Dao's ear and asked, "Major General, what are you looking at?"

    Mi Dao shivered and was taken aback. Fortunately, he didn't switch the sand table back to the TV series just now.