6.19

Mi Dao regained her strength, turned around and saw Si Tianzhou's face, her expression shaky: "Why are you here?"

    Si Tianzhou pursed his lips, his eyes darkened, he glanced at Mi Dao up and down, did not answer the question, and said aggressively: "Have you established a permanent spiritual bond with that bastard?"

    Mi Dao clarified firmly: "No, I didn't let him get any information related to the Federation."

    After Si Tianzhou heard this, his brows did not loosen: "But you did it with him."

    Mi Dao was choked up, a layer of crimson appeared on his face, and he avoided Si Tianzhou's pressing gaze.

    The blush on his cheeks was dazzling, and Si Tianzhou felt angered by the silent rebuttal.

    The man in front of him had just taken off his shirt and had not changed it yet. For a soldier, his body was a little thin and white, but at this time he exuded a seductive smell.

.Si Tianzhou and he have known each other for nearly 30 years, from the military academy to the army, they are almost inseparable, this is obviously a body that Si Tianzhou has long been used to seeing, and every scar on his shoulders for him can be seen. Let him recall the scene at that time.

    Si Tianzhou felt that he should have been accustomed to it by now, and he didn't have any thoughts about this person, but what he didn't expect was that this body could bring him such a big impact now.

    For Si Tianzhou, since the last time he saw his guide do those things by that bastard in the spiritual realm, everything about this person seems to have changed.

    Over the past few days, Si Tianzhou has more than once thought of this person's blushing appearance, more than once of this person's fragmented and forbearing voice...

.When now he stood in front of this person again and saw this body, he realized that he really had a reaction.

    This is obviously his guide, yes, this is his guide! His pride will not allow any other Sentinel to encroach on his territory!

    He wants to take back everything that belongs to him!

    Although Mi Dao is very sympathetic to Si Tianzhou who is wearing a cuckold, this son is too short, and his appearance is not Mi Dao's dish, and Mi Dao has watched his girlfriends change one by one over the years, no matter how you look at it, he is straight, So Mi Dao can only express pity for him.

    So Mi Dao lowered his head and said, "...Sorry." You are too short to do it.

    Si Tianzhou took a deep breath and forced himself to calm down first. He closed his eyes and said, "Let's not talk about this, you have been locked up by the empire, and you may not know the current situation."

.Having said that, Si Tianzhou stretched his mental tentacles into Mi Dao's spiritual domain and tapped on the barrier.

    Aware of the recovery of his spiritual power, Mi Dao has been working very hard to rebuild his spiritual realm these days, very, very hard, just to be able to hurry up and happily... cough, work. Although it is still not as good as the heyday before the destruction of the mental domain, basic security facilities such as barriers can be built.

    Mi Dao put Si Tianzhou's mental tentacles in, and also reached out to hold each other's hands. The two people's mental powers were connected, and they began to transmit information quickly like a cable. This is a way to share brain intelligence with others.

    After two seconds, the transmission stopped.

.Mi Dao began to process, and seeing that everything was as the system had told him, Ryan proposed to cooperate first, and asked the Federation to withdraw the wanted order against him. Now that the Zerg has been cleaned up, it has entered the resource exploration and allocation. stage.