6.21

Mi Dao slowly and forcefully pushed Si Tianzhou away, took a deep look at the other party, shook his head and said, "No, we can't combine."

    Si Tianzhou was anxious: "Why?!"

    Mi Dao said bitterly, "I can no longer be your guide."

    Si Tianzhou paused and felt that Mi Dao's mental tentacles reached out, grabbed his mental power, and sent him a series of messages.

    Only then did he notice the strangeness of Mi Dao's spiritual realm. The familiar scenery was no longer, but a shocking barren land was replaced.

    Si Tianzhou was choked, and it was a little difficult to speak: "Xingyun, what's wrong with you?"

    Mi Dao smiled lightly: "It's nothing, just a little thing happened, and the mental domain was damaged."

    Si Tianzhou hesitated: "The last time... was it because of me?"

.Mi Dao smiled softly, did not answer him, but concentrated his attention, while he could still hold it... No, when his mental power could still be maintained, he was in the empire during these time, the system All the information that Dad collected and sorted out was handed over to Si Tianzhou, including some pointers on the follow-up plot that would not lead to the collapse of the characters.

    Information frantically poured into Si Tianzhou's spiritual domain.

    Si Tianzhou froze for a full five seconds, then raised his eyes and looked at the person in front of him in disbelief.

    The information he received was as small as basic information about Ryan Uranos and the adjutants he knew, as large as the political analysis of the Federation and the Empire, the sorting out of the Empire's military strategy, and the trend of the situation in the two countries. Prediction……

.After Mi Dao passed on these things, his mental power was exhausted for a time. A thin layer of sweat oozes from his forehead, his lips were white, and his whole body was a little shaky.

    Si Tianzhou hurriedly supported Mi Dao, his arms were trembling: "Xingyun, you..."

    "Thank you." Mi Dao stood firm and let go of Si Tianzhou, "In addition, there is one more thing I want to ask you."

    Si Tianzhou couldn't bear it: "You say it."

    Mi Dao's personal terminal was seized by Ryan, and Mi Dao could only ask Si Tianzhou to open his terminal, control the panel, and find the engagement certificate submitted when the two got engaged.

    Si Tianzhou frowned: "Xingyun, you are—"

    Mi Dao tapped on it a few times, looked at Si Tianzhou and said, "Let's break the engagement."

    Si Tianzhou was stunned, his heart seemed to fall suddenly. .He once thought about such a thing, but when it really happened, he felt a little unacceptable.

    rice rice said:

    "I'm sorry, Tian Zhou, but I think it's the best way to do it."

    Si Tianzhou asked, "...What do you mean?"

    Mi Dao said: "I know that to you, I'm just your best friend and the most suitable work partner, and you don't treat me as a partner. This engagement is the shackles that our two families put on you. , I want to help you unravel it so that you can freely marry the person you love."

    Si Tianzhou panicked: "But I—"

    "Tianzhou, I can't be your guide anymore." Mi Dao interrupted Si Tianzhou, because he really wanted to go to the toilet quickly, "You still have things to do, I don't need you I fight, I only need you, for the Federation."