7.1 Your Pheromones Smell Great

In the middle of the night, in the elegant and luxurious hall, a faint candle is lit.

    A man pulled out a dagger in his backhand and hit Mi Dao's throat with lightning speed.

    Mi Dao's expression did not change, she raised her sharp eyes and shot at it, with a provocative smile on the corner of her mouth: "It's just you?"

    "Cut! - Good, over!"

    In the studio, the air that had been stagnant for a long time finally started to flow after the director shouted this sentence, and all kinds of loud and noisy sounds were heard all around.

    The young man in the blue and black costume in front of him put down his dagger, changed his resolute expression just now, took a step back quickly, nodded to Mi Dao, smiled respectfully and politely, and said, "Teacher Ren has worked hard."

.Mi Dao gave a "hmm" and gave the other party a light glance. His eyes were deep, like a hook, and he said meaningfully, "You're pretty good."

    These words made the young actor tremble all over, his expression management collapsed instantly, and the smile froze on his face. He stammered and said with a dry smile, "Thank you, thank you, Teacher Ren..."

    After Mi Dao left, the young actor was sweating coldly and asked the assistant beside him, "What do you mean by what Teacher Ren said just now..."

    The assistant pondered with fear: "Brother, Boss Ren doesn't like you, right?"

    Young actor: "Fuck! Don't scare me! I'm an Alpha, isn't he a Beta?! Besides Omega, I can't be hard on men..."

.The assistant said bitterly: "But brother, it's not bad for Alpha to be on Beta, Boss Ren is so aggressive, it must be on the top, and bro, you still look like the one that Boss Ren likes... Hey, bro, hold on! "

    The young actor fell down clutching his chest, and the whole person sank into the painful choice of "sacrificing the chrysanthemum or ruining the career"...

    Mi Dao is very innocent, he actually just wanted to praise the other party for his good acting skills.

    It is now ten o'clock in the evening, and today's filming is over, Mi Dao went back to the lounge to change clothes and remove makeup.

    This is a large-scale danmei-oriented development strategy game called "Xingtu". The background of the game is the entertainment industry, and the ABO world view is added to the setting. It is one of the key projects of the game production company Mi Dao works.

.The so-called ABO worldview, to put it simply, is based on the two genders of male and female. When each person becomes an adult at the age of 18, three second genders, Alpha, Beta, and Omega, will be differentiated again.

    Alpha is a natural leader, with outstanding appearance and ability, and both male Alpha and female Alpha have the ability to conceive; Beta aptitude is mediocre, making up the majority of the population, and can be considered an ordinary male in the normal world and women.

    Omegas are the weakest kind of human beings. Both men and women have the ability to conceive. They are thin and thin, and there will be a fever period every month, which is the estrus period. .During this period, Omegas, who have not been marked by Alpha, will emit attractive pheromones from the glands in the back of their necks, making Alpha lose their minds and fight like beasts for the power to reproduce.

    So according to the setting, in the past, all Omegas were regarded as reproductive tools of the noble class and were not allowed to go out to work.