Identity Revealed

A few days past since you snuck on to the jet and healed Omen on his mission. Everything seemed alright as Omen and you spent your days together. You would always follow him when you could and observe him wether it be at the shooting range or practicing and going against other agents in the protocol. You were getting more comfortable at Valorant with each passing day and you loved being near Omen, he was kind,soft and sweet but he was able to turn that around when he needed to. The times you weren't with him you were on your own little adventures in the HQ and chilled with random agents.

Its the middle of the day as your on Omens lap in his room while he's knitting, you can't help but feel at ease as he occasionally pets you and hear the sound of his knitting needles going to work. You purr and nuzzle up against Omen as much as you can. (("Ahh...this is the life, I could get used to this"))

Omens phone that's next to you both goes off, you look at it and it says Cypher on it. Omen puts down the thing he's working on and picks up his phone to answer the call.

"Yes?"

"Omen, my friend, you must come to the meeting room to discuss something about the radiant that's on the loose"

Omen let's out a grumble "I'll be on my way" he hangs up the call and stands up

"Come little one, we have to go to the meeting room"

(("You mean, you do? Always taking me along, not that I mind of course but this time I want to know what other information they got on me"))

Omen picks you up and you both start heading to the meeting room

-----------------

You both enter and you hear a locking sound from the automatic doors behind you and it makes you feel uneasy

"Omen, glad you could make it, take a seat" Brim says as he waits for omen to sit

Once the shadow takes a seat you sit up on his lap as concern fills you

Cypher starts to speak "I've gotten leads and information about the missing radiant, it's a female around the age of 24 with the name of [y/n], it seems she's able to turn herself into a cat whenever she feels like it and that's actually how she got away. I looked into the cameras around the areas she was last seen and spotted that she transformed into a feline to run into a house though a doggy door. After that it slowly made itself to a bench at a park as it bleed from being shot" Cypher looks at Omen "I'm sure your smart enough to figure out the rest my friend, I know that it will be odd and a little upsetting to you so I will take my leave so you do not feel too uncomfortable and it's a little easier to absorb"

Cypher pats Omen on the shoulder and walks out of the meeting room, you here it lock again after he leaves. Just you, Omen and Brim remain in the quiet room.

Omen looks down at you "are you actually...a radiant little one? Is that why I was healed on that mission on Bind? Can you... really understand what I'm saying...?"

You look up back at him frozen in fear and shock (("what do I do? Does he hate me? I don't want him to hate me...does he still care for me...?"))

You let out a painful and upset meow as your eyes water

"Little one...I...please show yourself.."

You take a moment to make yourself stop tearing up and then jump off Omens lap. You want to escape and leave but that's probably why they locked the doors. You walk into a more open space in the room and look straight at Omen, as you take a deep breath you close your eyes for a few seconds and the open them.

You finally go back into your human form and look straight at Omen as you shake uncontrollably. He stands up from his chair and takes a few steps towards you.

You try to speak without crying but a few tears go down your cheeks "i-im..sorry..if you feel betrayed by me..I just didn't know if you would except me...I wanted to show myself to you..I really did but..I didn't want you...I didn't..." You take a deep breath "I didn't want you to hate me, so please..if you do..I'm sorry... please forgive m--" before you can finish your sentence Omen pulled you into his embrace in one quick motion

"I...please, don't cry...I don't hate you"

You cry more as you hug him tight, the words meaning so much as you sob hugging him. After awhile you finally calm down and face him, the shadow looks back at you and pets your head. You can't help but let out a little giggle.

"You are also very cute as a human"

You can't help but blush and feel your heart race a bit "t-thank you, ah...you look good in casual clothing just as much as you do in you mission uniform..." you blush even more and then whisper "your just adorable in general Omen.."

You notice that Omens eyes start to glow brighter and a bit of smoke trails off him. "I-i...thank..you"

(("Is he flustered?"))

Your moment with Omen is broken by the man that watched the whole scene go down.

"[Y/n], I know that this is all sudden but we need you on this team, even just your ability to heal is extremely useful. Here, take these papers and fill them out with information about your abilities and anything else that you think is extremely important, Omen can help you out if you need. I'm pretty sure you know most of what is going on, what we fight for and who we fight against so I won't bore you, you both are dismissed. Oh and [Y/n] a room will be ready for you soon"

You nod at brim and turn to Omen "want to...go eat something?"

Omen nods at you and you hear the automatic doors unlock

Both of you walk out and head to kitchen