105: Han Project

Hong Jia Yi got up early in morning, soon a sense of nostalgia hot him. It felt as though he was back to beginning of their lives, he looked at Liang Meng Yao who was really deep in sleep, Hong Jia Yi knows Liang Meng Yao is not an heavy sleeper he was actually quite easy to wake actually that sometimes it worried Hong Jia Yi.

Hong Jia Yi looked at Liang Hàorán he had just awoken and stretched for Hong Jia Yi, Hong Jia Yi picked the little one up and gave him a slight kiss on the cheek.

Liang Meng Yao who was in his deep slumber looked at his father bewildered and confused, he was here, he was wearing a hanfu instead of modern clothing there was a white lock of silver hair his smile was lonely his eyes where lonely.

"Dad?" Liang Meng Yao's voice trembles

Liang Huan didn't say anything and simply turned around no longer facing him.

"Dad!" Liang Meng Yao desperately cried

As he was about to run off to his father he pause seeing his father walked over to many others,  the people looked sad and in pain his father then held the hand of a child about eight years old who had long silver he didn't see the child's face.  The child barely turned his head but his face still was not visible his only words were "kill him".

Liang Meng Yao jumped out his sleep in cold sweat, it was an odd dream but he remembered it clearly, He could not explain it he wasn't even sure anymore.

Outside breakfast was being served there were a lot of people to be served so breakfast was basically a feast, Hong Jia Yi looked at Liang Meng Yao who seemed uneasy.

"Yaoyao?"

Liang Meng  Yao held his hand and sit next to him, then lean over to whispered.

"It's okay, just a confusing dream"

Hong Jia Yi nods he could asked the details when the two were alone, Liang Meng Yao looked at Liang Haoran and took him.

"Hmm, how old is he?"

"Around 2 years old"

"No no no, this will not do you are for too small for that. We shall fatten you up good"

Liang Meng Yao had fed his new son with every intention of fattening him up well, after breakfast he, Ming Shou Shan and the Wen brothers went to go looked down at the farm.

"This place is going well I'm happy that I left this in your hands" Liang Meng Yao said

"Thank you your highness" 

Looking at the small farm, and the men reaping the land and picking harvest Liang Meng Yao was happy by this small result he will then expand the business further and make this and few other villages in a farming land. He will also work on constructing more business and make more employment in Qing, after all everything starts with money.

Liang Meng Yao then started to walk down to the village to have a discussion with the village chief.

"Your highness, welcome" the chief bowed welcoming into his home

Liang Meng Yao nodded then sit around the table, Ming Shou Shan sat as well. When the chief wife was about to serve tea Ming Shou Shan stopped him saying it was okay.

Liang Meng Yao soon started to discuss plans for the next development of Han village starting with buying out the lands of Han and who doesn't sell it can be kicked, it was dictatorship he knew but something must be done in order succeed. The villagers were too narrow minded and prideful, they need to understand the severity of this project.

So to make them comply one must become an example, make them cave in to the fear and after getting the lands he can employ them into work, on his farm. A massive production on grapes corns potatoes and all that he needed, and during this period he can develop the buildings as well han village was now a project for him.

Ming Shou Shan was impressed with Liang Meng Yao's decision making this man had a talent and mind to go for places, he knows a man like him will achieve any gold he sets his mind towards.