scene 32

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"We are so happy to have you back, Nurse Min," Nurse Park said as we put away our things in the staff locker room.

"Thank you for letting me keep this job. I'm sorry for my absent" I whispered, setting my locker up for the week.

"It's totally fine...I'm sorry about your loss. If you at any point need a break just let me, know" She said and those words made me stop moving and look up at her.

"What? M-My loss?" I whispered. She nodded but frowned.

"When you didn't come in, I was cornered but a young man called in and said you have lost a loved one and needed a few weeks off to grieve but would be back," She said I blinked a couple of times kinda confused but concluded to myself that it must have been Taehyung.

After what happened with Jimin, it really did feel like I lost him...

"Thank you..." I mumbled. She patted my shoulder.

"How about front desk work today until you're feeling ready to see patients again," she said. I nodded.

"Okay thank you" I bowed she smiled and left out the locker room. I let out a sigh, looking at myself in my little mirror. I have bags and I gain weight on my face.

I spent three weeks crying my eyes out and eating tons of food but I had to go back to work I needed to go back to work because I spent 4 years in college to become a nurse can't fail myself now...even if my heart is shattered.

⛓💥❤️‍🩹

when I packed my little lunch this morning, I expect to be eating alone may be in the staff break room or outside to enjoy the weather. I need some sun these days.

But right now I found myself in the staff break room but not alone, like I expected. I was seated at the table with five others who happened to be my friends of them.

I poked at my fruit salad as they eat in front of me, staring at me. I felt like I was on display or something and I didn't like the attention.

"Did all of you have to come here?" I asked.

"We wanted to make sure you were okay," Taehyung said, biting into his sandwich.

"Taehyung told us to come so you wouldn't feel lonely," Hoseok said. I scoffed, shoving a strawberry into my mouth as Taehyung elbowed him.

"Hush your face" Taehyung hissed

"I just wanted to see you Hyung..." Jungkook whispered as Seokjin cut up his Bibimbap.

"Well, it's weird. My lunch break is only 30 minutes. I don't need five babysitters to make sure I don't, cry" I huffed

"Have you cried today?" Namjoon asked. I pouted