❤️2

"Naazo mujhe teri ek bhi baat nahi sunni hai. Tu jaa rahi hai study tour pe, bas "! Zoya, sana's best friend shouted.

Sana had called Her to inform that she can't come to the study tour. But zoya wasn’t ready to listen any excuse!  Sana was her only best friend and she wanted sana to explore life, to live her life the way she wants!!

From childhood, sana had so many restrictions!  But the first time she was admitted in the school, sana went to the school with her father and there she met zoya!!  When they first met, they knew that this bond is going to stay forever.

Sana was walking in the school playground and her leg slipped. Her father scolded her saying...

" itni laparwa kyun ho tum?! Chalo utho aur idhar hi khade rehna! Mai jaa raha hoon tumhare teacher se baat karne! Thik hai?"

Sana noded.  After her father left, she looked at her knee and saw that a little blood was coming out from there!! She cried as it was paining.

Suddenly she saw Zoya who held her hand and made her sit in the nearby bench. Sana sat there without any question.

Zoya looked at the innocent girl and softly asked....

Zoya: jada daard ho raha hai?

Sana pouted and noded in yes, with tears in her eyes.

Zoya: abhi theek ho jayega!  Mai bandage laga deti hoon.

Sana noded.

.
.
.

Zoya sat beside sana and said...

Zoya: tum kal se school aaogi?

Sana: no.

Zoya: kyun?

Sana: ghar pe reh k padhungi.

Zoya noded as she understood somehow that sana Belongs to a strict family after watching her father's behaviour!

Zoya was mature than her age because her parents are divorced and enjoying Their life and before their divorce, they sent her in an Orphanage home! So zoya understands the family issues.

But her heart cried for sana who was looking at her so innocently that she felt so protective towards her!

Zoya : ye mera phone number hai. Tumhe jaab bhi sad feel ho tum mujse baat kar lena! Aaj se mai tumhari dost hoon.

And From that day, sana and zoya were inseparable!  Zoya used to share all the notes with sana. They used to talk for hours!

They didn’t meet each other More often because of sana's family! Still zoya sometimes used to come in sana's house to meet her.but sana never could go to meet Zoya because of her father.

When the college trip came, zoya thought now her naazo will be able to enjoy life but no!! She was so wrong!  Her family is just too much heartless, she feels this because Being so strict with a girl like sana, proves that those people have no heart.

Sana: tu samajne ki kosish kar zoi ...mai nahi aa saakti...

Zoya: kyun? 

Sana: kyun ki baba ne maana ki hai. Mai unke khilaf nahi jaa saakti...

Zoya:

arghh naazo! Ek toh tera ye hitlar baap! I Just don't like him!! Wo tujhe kaid kar k nahi Rakh saakte hamesha.

And what do you mean by unke khilaf nahi jaa saakti? Haan? Tu kya kathputli hai? When will you learn to take stand for yourself?

Maine tujhe kitni baar bola hai na ki khud k liye stand lena sikh? Par tu meri koi baat sunti thodi e hai? Teko toh apne heartless maa baap hi pyaare lagte hai.