ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴀsʜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ! 𝟺

ashtrays pov :

" is she ok " i said sliding my hands in my pocket trying not to punch the shit out of this fucking doctor. " yes , but she has to be treated and stay here for about two more days . healing a gun wound can be difficult." the doc said smiling holding his clipboard. i sigh from all the breath i was holding in.

" you go ahead and go in the room , she will be awake around this time." the doc nods and scoots over out the door way to let me in. looking at her body just makes me so hopeless. but i just can't get fez out of my mind , im worried .

y/n pov :

i twitch my eyes a bit adjusting to the slightest light in the room . i feel a tight squeeze to the right of my hand . " y/n ?" ashtray said as his eyes open , i could tell he was tired asf and trying not to fall asleep. i don't blame him at all . " i'm sorry." i said as my voice was a little scratchy. " you have nothing to be sorry about?" ashtray said hugging me . " go get the doctor" i said .

"why? are you ok?" ashtray immediately stood up and tried to see where i was hurting . " no , i just want them to run some test to make sure i can go home." i said chuckling. "alr i'll go get them" ashtray said smiling. he peeked his head out to see if any of the doctors were near. not a second later a doctor walks in quickly writing down stuff and asking questions.

" hi y/n . glad to see that your awake ! i just have a few questions and i'll let you know when you could get released." the doctor said smiling. " alright" i rubbed my head from the slight headache i fucking had . time passed and i was now getting ready to leave . "ok so we brought some clothes from the lost and found , and don't worry they are cleaned and washed." the doctor flashed a smile .

"thank you" i said grabbing the clothes off the bed . i went to go change in the restroom while ashtray was waiting sitting in the chair patiently. "you looked like you just went thru a mid life crisis" ashtray said as i walked out the restroom. "yeah thanks ash i didn't know" i rolled my eyes . "let's get out this bitch" i grabbed ashtrays hand and we walked out the hospital like nothing happened.

it was night time and all these thoughts about fez and faye as well what happened to them? as we were walking to who knows where i just kept worrying even more "do you know any idea where fez and faye are at ?" i asked ashtray. "nah, but i know where the house is from here" ashtray said.

we walked further and we made a turn to where the house is . and when i tell you that there were hella police cars and caution tape everywhere. the whole block was closed. cops everywhere, giving me ptsd right now . me and ashtray ducked under the caution tape and went to the house where multiple investigations were going on . "hey , sorry we don't allow any ppl beyond the tape" a cop stopped me and ashtray out of our tracks.

"that's my house i live there , i have the right to go in and see what's happening." ashtray spoke up. "well i'm sorry but i just can't. go ahead and go to your mommy." the cop crossing his arms . oh shit, i know ashtray is mad asf . "excuse me?" i said crossing my arms back at her. "you heard what i said." she said hovering over me. "hey , get those kids out of here!" another cop yelled . the girl cop turned away from us looking at the other cop .

me and ashtray took this chance and ran to the house. "holy shit!" i yelled running thru the front door of ashtrays house. "what the fuck." ashtray whispered. "aye you two get the hell out of here no kids, we're investigating and you two are disrupting" a cop came in and kicked us out of the house. "get the fuck off of me!" ashtray yelled getting out of the cops grip.

"suck my ass." i spat at the cop grabbing ashtrays hand in mine and walked off the crime scene. "where are we going?" ashtray said stopping. "we're going to my house, i can tell you haven't slept in day ash. we can sleep it off then wake up and figure out what we're gonna do. ok?" i grabbed ashtrays cheek and he set his hands on my waist. "ok" ashtray said softly as a tear ran down his face. i quickly wiped it away and kissed ash on the cheek.

time passed and we arrived at my house . i don't have a key but my parents always have the back door unlocked for some dumb ass reason. i stood on top the garage can and hopped over my back gate. ashtray did the same and i opened my back door. i snuck in slowly with ashtray behind me, i walked up the stairs straight to my room. ashtray followed behind and i locked my door shut. "do you need new clothes ash?" i asked.

"yuh" ashtray said sitting on my bed waiting to get his clothes. i always kept extra clothes in my room from all the times he slept over. i grabbed one of his basketball shorts and his nike shirt. i know it's weird but i also keep his boxers bc what if he need to take a shower . "you need to take a shower" i grabbed one of his boxers out of my dresser and i walked over to him giving him his clothes .

he put his alarms around my waist and looked up and me . "give me a kiss and i'll take a shower" he rested his chin on my stomach waiting for his kiss. i smiled and leaned down to give him a quick kiss. "ok there" ashtray got up and grabbed his clothes walking to my bathroom. i sat down at my vanity checking my phone which was about to die. my phone filled with hella texts from people.

10 minutes go by and ashtray walked out of my bathroom and went straight to my bed. "don't go to sleep without me , don't forget to brush your teeth." i said before closing my bathroom door. another 10 minutes go by and i put on one of my nike shorts and a shirt. i run the water as i do my skin care. ashtray walked in the restroom and grabbed his toothbrush that he left here.

i grabbed my toothbrush as well and ashtray rested one arm around my waist then one hand brushing his teeth. we both spat out the toothpaste and we laid in my bed cuddling. "goodnight y/n." ashtray said shutting his eyes. "goodnight ash." i said before fasting asleep in ashtrays arms.

——————————————————————————

5 months later..

AND GUYS DID ALL SEE STRANGER THINGS VOL. 2 NEEDS TO COME OUT RIGHT NOW !!!