✿1

Narcissistic, my god, I love it~

The school bell rang that meant the first class would be starting soon

The school bell rang that meant the first class would be starting soon. Rowoon was sitting at a tiny desk with a straight posture, looking blankly at the black board infront. He remained quiet ever since he entered the classroom but deep down he was excited to experience something new. He looked around and other kids were also sitting in their places, some were scared of the new atmosphere, some already started talking with others while some with red, puffy eyes indicating they were crying. He noticed a woman sitting on a chair, keeping an eye on the little children. After a few minutes, another woman came in with a kid in her arms while holding another child's hand who was standing beside her side. Both were crying so much that it was hard for the teachers to make them stop. Seeing them shouting and weeping, few other kids also started crying. Rowoon didn't have any reaction as both the teachers were trying their best to make them stop wailing by giving them some toys and telling them some nice words.

Finally after everything settled down and the classroom became quiet like before, one of the teachers went out while the other one stood at the front with a welcoming smile. Somehow the students felt safe seeing her. "Hello children, I'm your homeroom teacher. My name Park Joy. You can call me Miss Joy." Her voice was sweet and calming which made the children relax. "So, today is your first day in school. Don't need to be scared. It is a beautiful place where you can make so many friends. So, why don't you start with introducing yourself to the class." She walked to the corner of the first row and asked the toodler, "What is your name, baby?"

The boy was a little shy and pursed his lips into a thin line before whispering to the teacher, "Jung Seojun."

"Okay Jung Seojun. What a nice name you have! How about your parents? Do you know their names?" She was testing the students in this way.

Like this, Joy asked every student their names and parents' names. Everyone could say their name but some were unable to remember their parents'. Finally it was Rowoon's turn. He was a smart and confident boy who had good manners. So, when she asked him his name, he stood up to answer, "My name is Lee Roowon."

The young teacher was impressed because he was the first one to stand up and answer her which showed his respect towards her and that he had been taught manners. Rowoon's voice was clear unlike some other children of his age. "And what is your mother's name?"

"My mother's name is Lee Eunseo."

"And what about your father?"

The little boy paused because he didn't know what to say. He looked around and saw everyone's eyes on him. "I don't know."

"Oh it's okay. You probably forgot it. That's alright"

"No, I don't know his name because I don't have a father", he said, looking down.

The woman was lost of words. "Uhh it's okay, Rowoon. You still have your mother. I know she loves you a lot. You may sit down now."

The boy sat down with a smile. Yes, he had his mother with him.