7.18

Ren Yangyu would not be willing to be a canary in a cage, so Mi Dao planned to start a cold war with Mu.

    But this is the plan, Mi Dao didn't have time to cool down his facial expression, Mu Tan disappeared.

    To be more precise, Mu Tan was mostly away from home for the next few days, and occasionally seemed to come back once or twice, but mostly when Mi Dao fell asleep, making Mi Dao want to talk to others. One or two sentences of "give me the phone" or "let me out", there is no chance.

    The faucet is rushing, and the rice is washed with water: "Alas..."

    system:"?"

    Mi Dao: "My perfect acting skills have nowhere to show, and I have lost my talent."

    system:"……"

.Mi Dao looked at the face in the mirror with water droplets hanging on it for a long time, and then showed a very serious expression: "Dad, I found that something is wrong."

    System: "What?"

    Mi Dao looked at the traces on his neck that had faded to the point of being invisible, and became sad: "I agreed to take a fancy to my body? If I take off my pants, you can show me this? Isn't it because the colder I am, The more angry Mu Tan gets, the more angry Mu Tan gets, can I start the 18R plot continuously?! As a result, what about others? What about others?! Dad, is there something wrong with your system?"

    The system's indifferent face.

    Mi Dao felt like a poor child who was abandoned, and he was very wronged: "Oh, Dad, you don't want me anymore! How could I be so miserable, I really want to talk to my family, when will he come back? what……"

.System: "Goodbye.jpg"

    Mi Dao finished washing up, and slowly walked to the restaurant in the sadness of not seeing Mu Tan.

    The steaming breakfast has just been placed on the table. It is a bowl of multi-grain health porridge, with toast, eggs, salads, orange juice, soy milk, coffee and other beverages to choose from.

    Seeing Mi Dao appearing, the lanky butler grandpa came over and said with a smile, "Mr. Ren, good morning."

    Mi Dao politely replied "Morning" and sat down to eat.

    Although Mu Tan was not there, he kindly left Mi Dao a housekeeper with a gender of Beta.

    The butler's grandfather has a well-managed figure, a kind face, and always has a calm, well-trained smile on his face. He was able to do things and took care of all the housework. Thanks to him, Mi Dao did not starve to death.

.After all, Mi Dao has no way to order takeout, let alone go out.

    Mi Dao's mobile phone is still there, and the house is not equipped with a landline or any device that can communicate with the outside world, and Mi Dao's activities are limited to the house and the fenced garden.

    The house is very big, it is a single-family villa, and the decoration is completely in the style that Ren Yangyu would like. Looking out from the garden, basically no other residents can be seen.

    The housekeeper's grandfather added orange juice to Mi Dao, looked at Mi Dao's eyes on the scenery outside the floor-to-ceiling window, and said, "Sir, the weather is fine today, do you want to go out for a walk?"

    The butler's attitude towards Ren Yangyu was also quite respectful. Except that he couldn't agree to Mi Dao's request to contact the outside world, he would almost listen to Mi Dao's words in other matters. So Mi Dao didn't want to embarrass the old man, so he could only try to find out what he wanted from the chat.