8.2

At this moment after reading the 20 articles, Mi Dao's heart is full of deep love for his old father.

    Mi Dao shouted affectionately: "Dad! I love you!"

    System: "Don't love me, go away. Which spicy chicken said that I was not kind and that I was too much?"

    Mi Dao repented: "It's me, I'm all me, I'm wrong dad, you will always be my dad! I love you! Please forgive your spicy son's little mistakes!"

    The system's arrogant face: "Humph."

    Mi Dao put his hands together: "Then please continue to add some excitement to me! Please! This is really important to me!"

    System dog head: "Next time definitely."

    Rice: "..."

    Mi Dao, who was scolded by the old father, shed tears of sadness.

    Mi Dao was holding the piece of paper, a little afraid to look up at Jiang Xing. .Although he knew it was just a game, they were all NPCs, but...

    He's so innocent and pure, it's really a bit shy to discuss these things in front of his crush.

    system:"……"

    Jiang Xing just kept staring at Mi Dao, his eyes soft and silent, until Yao Zexi broke their silence.

    Yao Zexi asked Mi Dao with a smile, "How is it? Did you refer to anything?"

    Mi Dao coughed lightly, and said reservedly and seemingly distressed: "Well, why do these look a bit like... 20 little things that couples must do."

    Yao Zexi said: "Because this is a strategy that a couple found out. There are more than 20. If there are not enough, there are others that you can refer to later, such as body massage, phone Sex, bundled Play..."

.The more Mi Dao listened, the more insane he felt. When he thought of doing these things with Jiang Xing, let alone standing up, he almost came out.

    System: "beep-"

    After Yao Zexi finished reading a list of things that are not suitable for children, he showed a meaningful smile: "Well, you and Xiaoxing can choose the ones you are interested in first, not in order. However, as mentioned in the research, the deeper the Contact, the longer it will take to get it back, maybe you two will be able to get it back completely after a shot."

    Rice's face was hot.

    Brother, you are so right! ! !

    Yao Zexi winked at them: "Want to try it? Is it interesting? I can borrow your condoms and lube now, lovely young man."

    Mi Dao was a little embarrassed to look at Jiang Xing: "...Why did you bring that kind of thing to the company?"

.Yao Zexi raised his wrist to look at his watch: "Please, little brother, today is Friday~

    If it weren't for the long delay in your testing, I'd have found my target for tonight. Look, it's seven o'clock now! It's seven! Little Xingxing remembers my overtime pay. "

    Mi Dao: "..." This is all overtime pay for your own company.

    Jiang Xing raised his eyebrows and did not respond to this sentence, but asked Mi Dao, "What is the senior going to do?"

    Mi Dao looked back, thinking that fortunately what he saw was his own face. He calmed down and asked, "Do you want to try it first?"

    Jiang Xing froze. Yao Zexi whistled silently.