8.4

System: "Ding! The body swap was successful, the script completion rate +2%, the current script completion rate is..."

    Rice: "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao's whole body is not well, and he is so excited that he doesn't know what to say.

    Mi Dao: "Dad! I beat Jiang Xing, I beat Jiang Xing! I ate Jiang Xing's tofu!!!"

    System: "...Congratulations to you."

    Rice noodle tears in the heart. oh! He really likes this game!

    Mi Dao didn't move for a while. In front of him is Jiang Xing's beautiful collarbone; what he supports in his hand is Jiang Xing's broad shoulders; what is under him is Jiang Xing's firm abdominal muscles; on his legs, on his legs... eh?

    Ok? ? ?

.Mi Dao's little heart was thumping, and he couldn't speak well: "Dad, Dad, Dad..."

    System: "What?"

    Mi Dao was very excited: "Why did Xiaoxing... Why did he stand up?"

    The system's indifferent face: "Are you sure you didn't change your body to him after you stood up?"

    Mi Dao thought about it for a while, and suddenly felt that the system's father made a lot of sense. After all, when he was dawdling with others just now, it seemed a little bit...

    Mi Dao: "It's cold, what if he finds out that I'm hard on him? I won't expose it, right?"

    System: "Throw the blame to him."

    Mi Dao: "Oh..." Strange knowledge increased.jpg

.Mi Dao was a good boy, he was obedient and decided to obey his father's advice, so he lay on his stomach and didn't move, waiting for Jiang Xing to ask him why he was hard, and then put the blame on others.

    As a result, Jiang Xing did not ask him.

    The clock in the house chimed "cha, cha, cha".

    Instead, a heartbeat beat faster than a second.

    The body under him seemed to be getting hot and hard, and the forearm resting on Mi Dao's waist was stiff, and there was no sign of being able to move.

    Mi Dao's voice was as small as a mosquito: "Xiaoxing..."

    Jiang Xing was silent for a moment: "...Well."

    Rice is quiet.

    Jiang Xing didn't speak.

    Mi Dao's fingers twitched slightly, and her voice was a little hoarse: "It's back..."

    Jiang Xing seemed to be even more dumb: "Well."

.Mi Dao wanted to continue to say something, but didn't know what to say.

    He couldn't get up from Jiang Xing, and Jiang Xing didn't let him go.

    Time seems to pass quickly, but it also seems to be slow.

    The heat of the body temperature was ironed through the thin summer shirt, and the rice was too hot. He raised his head a little, but unexpectedly hit Jiang Xing's line of sight.

    Mi Dao was heartbroken.

    A bit, can't help but want to move forward...

    The two people's breaths are mixed together, getting hotter and more chaotic...