8.10

The warm reminder from the system father sounded in Mi Dao, which was even more pleasant than the reminder sound of a certain Alipay.

    Mi Dao was shocked after hearing this: "Dad! Why are you being so kind to me all of a sudden! Did you eat something wrong?!"

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao was so moved that she wanted to confess: "Oh Dad, I love—"

    System: "beep-"

    Rice: "..."

    System: "Go work, go work, don't fix these crooked things."

    Mi Dao: "Hee hee, Dad, I love you the most! Mua~"

    System: "Humph."

    Mi Dao returned to the plot with an excited face: "Oh! I'm here! My favorite Xiaoxing!"

    system:"……"

    The host's mouth, a deceiving ghost.

.Mi Dao ruthlessly abandoned his favorite old father and looked at Jiang Xiaoxing, his favorite.

    Jiang Xing frowned, took out his phone, opened the list, and quickly swiped his fingers to confirm the available items.

    Mi Dao quickly recalled the rest of the things in his head, and the most suitable one is...

    Rule 13: Light kisses.

    Mi Dao's heart skipped a beat, and his throat was immediately dry, as if he hadn't had a sip of water for three days.

    kiss the river...

    When Mi Dao thought of how he and Jiang Xing were kissing, his old face was so red that blood was dripping.

    Wow can you really kiss? ! Xiaoxing won't hate him, will he? !

    If he is pushed away by Xiaoxing, he thinks his miserable life can be over here, okay? !

.Jiang Xing in front of him was still thinking about the solution: "The time for the hug is not enough, and the others are not enough - senior, it seems that you can only hug first, I will check the situation, and I will wait for more than an hour left. Find a way, okay?"

    Mi Dao's ears were so loud that he couldn't hear a few words.

    No, no, he needs to calm down!

    This is just a game mission, and now that the script completion level is fifty or sixty, Jiang Xing should be able to accept physical contact with his lips. Besides, they are all men, and they won't lose a piece of meat if they kiss, and it is an emergency situation. According to Jiang Xing's character design, they should be able to understand him, so a kiss may be possible... Hey duck!

    If it's a big deal, delete the file and start over!

    If he could live together for another month and a half, he would be very happy too hahahahaha...

.Thinking of this, Mi Dao felt that he was suddenly full of power, like a charged mobile phone, flashing a dazzling light.

    Jiang Xing was a little worried when he saw Mi Dao's blushing face and said nothing, "Senior?"

    Mi Dao looked straight into Jiang Xing's eyes bravely: "Xiao Xing, I know there are several projects, and the recovery time should be more than two hours."

    Jiang Xing raised his eyebrows and waited for Mi Dao to continue.

    Mi Dao coughed lightly, and began to make up things with reason: "Just that... Two days ago, Brother Jersey said that he found a friend of his who had participated in the research of the body swap project, and inquired about some related matters. Things. His friend said that although the data has not been fully disclosed, some projects can indeed last for more than two hours on average, and the results of many people who exchanged are roughly the same..."