8.13

After the hacking incident, Mi Dao came home and fell asleep. Despite this, it took a week to recover.

    Alas, the old man is old, he can't stay up all night, he can't stay up all night anymore.

    Jiang Xing worked much harder than Mi Dao, and after solving the hackers overnight, he couldn't rest easy, because "Galaxy 3" was about to be released.

    Mi Dao didn't dare to disturb him, so he cuddled beside Jiang Xing every day, and didn't mention more about the test list, but because Jiang Xing had an interview with the technical department, Mi Dao kissed him several times after that.

    what! Life is so happy!

    The project of kissing is very practical for Mi Dao and Jiang Xing.

    First of all, it doesn't take much time, as long as you kiss it, you can get it back... Cough, although they often kiss for ten minutes.

.Second, its duration is very long, covering a two-hour refractory period.

    However, according to Article 3 of the Swap Rule, if the same item is used repeatedly, the duration will be shortened in turn. If you want the swap effect to last for two hours, you can only kiss it 12 times at most.

    Really kiss once less.

    In addition, Mi Dao also found that by repeatedly testing the items in the list, the increase in the completion of the script will also decrease. Although the system will still "ding" to indicate that the body has been replaced, the completion degree has not increased.

    Generally, when testing a certain item for the first time, it may add 1% or 2%. If you add 1%, the second test will not increase the completion degree; if you add 2%, it will become 1% the second time, and if you repeat it later, it will become zero.

    Mi Dao has asked the system why it is like this.

.The system replied: "You hand in the same plan to your boss every day. Do you think they will give you good reviews?"

    Mi Dao: "..." No, he will be fired.

    After kissing a few times, the two sealed up this killer skill for emergency use, and made an appointment not to use it if it was unnecessary.

    Rice surface: "Okay."

    Mi Dao's Heart: "QAQ"

    Ah, ah, ah, he is so hungry! He was wronged, he was wronged! He wished he could hug Jiang Xing and chew it! ! !

    Mi Dao looked at Jiang Xing who could only watch but couldn't eat, and left tears of sadness.

    At the beginning of September, "Galaxy III" was released as scheduled, and the whole network was sensational. In just half a day, the sales volume exceeded 100,000, which is an unmatched achievement in the existing holographic stand-alone game industry.

."Galaxy 3" not only sells well, but also has an excellent reputation. The game has just been released. In the morning, it will be broadcast on the entire network, and in the afternoon, the plot will be broadcast on the entire network. In a nutshell: well-made, high-flying, and unbelievably cool.

    On the day of its launch, the company made a lot of money, so everyone happily organized a celebration feast.

    Yao Zexi invited guests, and the company booked a venue in a luxury hotel in the city for a celebration party.

    Party is a buffet system. After Yao Zexi finished his opening remarks, everyone started looking for something to eat.

    Mi Dao originally asked Jiang Xing to have dinner together, but when Yao Zexi came off the stage and came to look for Jiang Xing, it seemed that something had happened.