8.16

After Mama Mi finished speaking, she blinked at Mi Dao, revealing a meaningful mother smile.

    Mi Dao was startled and almost wrote the words "I love mom" on her face.

    This is simply giving a pillow to drowsiness! If Jiang Xing could follow him openly, he wouldn't have to have an affair with Jiang Xing...Bah, secretly open a room!

    ...this statement doesn't seem right.

    Cough In short, Mi Dao feels good, very good.

    Jiang Xing looked at Mi Dao hesitantly and asked for advice.

    Seeing Jiang Xing's eyes, Mama Mi was very satisfied, and continued to persuade: "It's good to watch the moon over there, there will be a fireworks show later, and you can also go shopping in the street. Xiaoxing, you're welcome, anyway, we booked two rooms, It's all private soup, just live in a room with Mi Dao."

.Dad Mi drank the soup calmly next to him, and said, "Yes, you're welcome."

    Mi Dao gave Jiang Xing the warmest and most earnest look, and then said, "Yes, you're welcome."

    Jiang Xing: "..."

    At the warm invitation of the Mi family of three, Jiang Xing became the driver of the Mi family—no.

    The Mi Dao family originally wanted to take a taxi.

    After his retirement, Dad Mi seldom drove by himself for safety reasons; Mommy Mi was picked up by Dad for many years, and her driving skills had long since forgotten to go back to the coach; On Jiang Xing, who has a house and a car.

    The useless Mi Dao shed tears of being despised by her parents.

.After finishing the meal and clearing the table, the two needed to kiss to continue their lives, so Mi Dao pulled Jiang Xing into his room, euphemistically saying: Find some clothes for Jiang Xing to wear.

    Mi Dao looked a little excited when Jiang Xing appeared in the room where he grew up.

    Mi Dao's room is not too big, it doesn't have a private bathroom, and the colors are warmer. A 1.8-meter bed occupies a large area of ​​the country, but no one has slept for a long time, so there is a bed cover on it.

    There is a single desk by the window sill beside the bed, a wardrobe on the other side, and a whole bookshelf embedded in the wall facing the bed.

    On the bookshelf are neatly listed the textbooks that Mi Dao used from elementary school to university, as well as various extracurricular books that look positive and sunny, and there are also several childhood photos of Mi Dao.

.One of them is a three-year-old Mi Dao, sitting in the crook of Uncle Golden Arch's legs, making a V for the camera, and laughing a little silly.

    Jiang Xing took a few glances: "Senior was very cute when he was a child."

    Mi Dao blushed when praised: "Cough, to be honest, I think so too. But don't say it, I'll be shy."

    Jiang Xing couldn't help but laugh.

    Mi Dao took another one and showed it to Jiang Xing: "Look at this, it's a photo of me when I got out of the college entrance examination, hehe, isn't he handsome? This is the peak of my appearance!"

    In the photo, 18-year-old Mi Dao is wearing the school uniform of S city, standing at the school gate, still smiling more than V, showing neat and white teeth, and the smile is brighter than the sun.

.That face was white and tender. At first glance, it was not much different from the current Mi Dao, but it was a little fatter at that time. It must have been a good meal before the college entrance examination.